Is this weird or what?

I went to wash today at the laundry mat, and I met this guy that was washing too, I got to talking to him to kill time.

He gave me his number and I gave him mines, cause he said there's gonna be this party tomorrow and whatever.

But what was so weird was that, when I went to the store to get some change, I came back and some of my clothes were missing.

I don't wanna blame him, but common, how does my clothes disappear in 5 min, with only him there, well and these two another ladies but they were nowhere near us. I asked him, and all he said was I probably misplaced it, and tried to help me look for them. I mean I lose socks here and there, but that was just over the top. I didn't wanna blame him because he was "acting" nice, but I know he did take them, because I checked in my car and at home for my missing clothes and they weren't there. Anyway is this a usual thing a guy would do or was he just some creepy dude I should stay away from? He wasn't lying about the party, cause he gave me a flier, and I know the neighborhood there, and everything.

free drinks tomorrow! woooohoooooo! screw the clothes! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Really strange, maybe he thinks you will look him up to get your clothes back!

You know, like olden times when women dropped handkerchiefs!

What Guys Said 2

• lol a creepy dude for sure. what could a regular guy do with girls clothes lol? Maybe he puts them in his room so when his friends come over he can say he f***ed a hot chick lol.

• Maybe he puts them on and dances in front of his mirror-it could happen

• Secretsmiles, I know that's what I would do, just kiding, lol, or hey, maybe he put them on and is starting a collecetion of girl clothes he's stolen and is making a few out fits, who knows maybe he'll make it all match ;)

• stay away from them kind of guys!1

What Girls Said 5

• What kind of guy takes a woman's clothes? This is outrageous.

But who knows. I'd stay away from him for now. Even if he wasn't lying about the party, that's just one thing. He sounds pretty suspicious.

• Definitely stay away. I mean what kind of a guy does that, especially to a girl he's been chatting up who might even be interested him? Hell, he's probably wearing them right now.

• Socks? that is wierd. Yeah, maybe you shouldn't go to the party. he might steal your beer or something. (now that's horrible to think about!) ;)

• Lol, I know huh....no I lose socks all the time.He stole my fav boxers, 3 undies, and my coca cola shirt, my sexy coke hourglass shirt : (

• You have to wonder what he is going to do with the sexy coke hourglass shirt... maybe he a closet freak that likes to wear girls clothing. Maybe has a pair of heels too. lol!

• At the party?

• Maybe he wants to where them. Leave him be, and leave him alone. No one wants a theif and a liar.