Are there honestly any preferences for body type?

There are two hot women. One hottie is fatter, so she has bigger t*ts. The other hottie has a flat belly and nice legs, but with smaller t*ts. Which woman would the average guy prefer? This is a serious question. I'm the slim one...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going with flat belly and nice legs because I actually like smaller to medium sized boobs that are more perky and I love nice legs and a tight butt that comes with less size.

• I also LOVE how you chose this answer because it was what you wanted to hear and you thumbed the other guys down.Boo

What Guys Said 9

• LOL there is no such thing as a "fatter" hot chick!

• I like thicker women, not fat, but thick. So, which ever is closer to that, I'd take that one.

• You didn't mention ass. I'm not a boob guy. Right now it's a tie.

• Big breasts doesn't mean fat and small breasts do not mean skinny.I pick the first girl

• I am considered and average guy and my choice would be the first girl.I do happen to be a breast man,but I prefer bigger breasts over smaller breasts and we all have different definitions of fat.by the way,i'm not going to say the second one to make you feel better.

• Girl uno

• I like thick and curvy girls not fat girls so I would go with 1.It isn't personal,just a preference

• I am actually a butt guy,but if I had to choose,1st girl

• I prefer big boobs so the first "hottie" My wife has big breasts but I love her for who she is

What Girls Said 1

• I like how you worded the Q to get the answers you wanted,not to mention you purposely added the "i'm the slim one"

Nice...

I like my big boobs and I'm not fat.Thanks though