Would my body look more attractive if I was tanned ?

just wondering !

link

ty :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl is going to judge you by whether or not you are tan, then screw them. Honestly do NOT fake bake. When I see a guy who has fake baked I'm totally turned off. Now if you get natural sun that's okay. But I don't see anything wrong with you being pale what-so-ever.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look hot just the way you are. Plus tanning isn't good for you and rub on or spray tan just look orange.

• im too pale ! lol

• k what would you say about muscle mass etc? I'm working on buffing up more

• I think you look good now in that sense too but yeah it would probably make me stare longer if you had more defined abs.

• go ahead, just don't overdue it. your kinda pale so you might burn easily tho. no spray on tans!

• I would generally prefer a tanned man but hey there is nothing wrong with pale.If you do tan make sure it is a safe tan

• definitely tanned is more attractive in general for everyone

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to stop asking this question,I've seen it like 20 times already