How can a cute but innocent looking girl attract guys?

I'm cute looking but also have kind of a young face and am short so sometimes guys see me as younger than I am. I have a good sense of humor, that's very unique, but I think sometimes it intimidates guys. I'm also pretty smart. They always seem to go for my friends, rarely me.

I really want to find a boyfriend, any suggestions or tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try the I'm easy look its popular, if you are looking for a guy, try chating and flirting with the ones you like, they aren't mind readers your odds will be better.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to them. Actually just standing around looking cute should work. It's easy for girls.

• haha ya but the problem is they always seem to want to talk to my friends more. I feel uncomfortable forcing the conversation on them.

• lol thanks dude very helpful

• lol Was that sarcasm? I was serious. Try going out alone if your friends overshadow you.

• just smile when a good looking guy is staring at you,he is gonna approach you

What Girls Said 0