Gauged/stretched ears...

Guys what do you think about girls with gauged ears? Gross or cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are stretched, and I like them for myself. So naturally, I like them on other people as well. Or at the very least, I don't mind them. I agree with Smallz though, in that they look best when they aren't so large that they distort the natural shape of the ear. And obviously how big is 'too big' will vary from person to person and ear to ear.

Most guys seem to find stretched ears unattractive, and there will probably be more to come who will agree with them. But there are plenty of guys who think they're cute, and they won't always be the 'kind' of guys you'd expect. I certainly wasn't expecting the reaction I got from the guy I'm seeing. He doesn't have tats or piercings or look in any way 'alternative'. Regular jeans and t-shirt kind of guy. I thought he'd already known my ears were stretched, but he didn't. One day he caught a glimpse I guess, and he reaches over and says, 'I didn't know you had gauged ears!' with a big smile on his face, tucks my hair back behind my ear, and kisses the side of my head. He, evidently, thinks they're very cute. That may not be the all-conclusive default male opinion, but there are other guys who dig it.

If you have stretched ears, chin up. Don't make it an issue and don't let it be an issue. If one tiny aspect of your physical appearance is enough to make a dude say, 'OH HELL NO', then he's probably not a dude you'd want anyway. If you're PLANNING on stretching your ears, don't be discouraged. If you want to do it, I assume it's because you like it. Don't let other people get in the way of you doing something YOU want to do, for yourself.

What Guys Said 9

• I think they're pretty hot to a point. When it starts to distort the shape of your ear to the point where it bulges out, it is unattractive. Usually, 00 or 1/2 inch are the limit, but it all depends on how big your lobes are to begin with. Also, tears and blowouts are huge turn offs so please stretch slowly and properly.

• i could do without it

• definitely not cute. I can't say it's gross but probably leading towards it

• sexy as hell as long as they're not bigger then mine (3/4"). Then it somehow becomes infiminate... idky it just does. Although even still it's not a deal breaker.

• depending on the size, anywhere from just a little weird to gross.

• Just funny.,.

• Never cute. Small ones aren't generally too bad, but they're still worse than nothing. Large ones are definitely gross.

• I'm neutral but it's leading towards gross on bigger sizes. It's definitely not cute though.

• It will attract guys who like girls with gauged ears...

What Girls Said 6

• Psh, I love mine.

• i think they're disgusting

• hell nahh that's nasty

• thats fuucking gross !

• grooss lol

• I don't like it.