Can you filter out anonymous questions?

I really don't have anything against people who post anonymously; actually some of the best responses and questions come from those who post anonymously. But sometimes I feel like I can't take it seriously (Questions moreso than responses), and was wondering if there was a way to filter out questions that are posted by "Anonymous".

It's probably somewhere in the instructions and if so, shoot me a comment to look them up. Otherwise, is there any function on here that can do that? I'd rather skim "real questions", than those they may be just put up for controversy etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think you can. just skip over them if it bothers you so much

What Girls Said 2

• Currently we do not have a feature to do so. However, we are always looking for ways to improve this site and will take this into consideration.

• I wish, but unfortunately you can't.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think there is but is it that big of a deal? besides some anonymous people have "real questions".

• Yes. & Sometimes they are anonymous BECAUSE they are real.. really really, real..

• Yeah I know what you mean. I just feel like I can't connect with a question, if there isn't someone behind it if you know what I mean? It's a stupid notion, because since it's the internet, it really doesn't matter who you are or not, but for some reason I would like to know. It's like when someone throws a tomato at the back of your head; I would like to know who did it, even though I would most likely not do anything about it... XD