Do guys like it when girls have abs or think it's kinda gross?

You don't really need any details :P

Yaaa..well mine are like...pretty defined,but its like softly defined. not like scary haha... but then the line all the way down the middle really defined.

Idk its confusing I guess :P but is that good?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of things guys universally agree on. This is not one of them. Some guys love it, some guys find it utterly appalling. Personally I think it's hot. Whatever the case, be yourself and you'll attract compatible guys while sending away incompatible ones. Don't change it for the sake of getting guys.

What Guys Said 8

• Not really, maybe a toned stomach... but not defined abs.

• They are nice as long as you are not ripped(baby abs styles). You are in the good.

• Body builder abs, no. But a toned stomach is nice. If you look like you stepped out of a Schwarzenegger movie then it might be a little too intense.

• Some guys like it and some don't.

Not everyone is the same, sorry.

• Im guessing by your name your a runner. My girlfriend is a cross country runner and her body is amazing, her abs were not overly defined but she's skinny and has a solid stomach and looks and feels great.

• It depends on how much abs we are talking about. Crazy body builder abs = kinda gross,while some definition = very good. In the end, they are both better then the alternative of flab.

• meh, Its sexier, but for me, I like a girl who can be my pillow, and abs don't look soft

• Yeah, it's not sexy to me if she's ripped like a man.

What Girls Said 1

• Defined and toned abs are attractive. I don't really like when girls have flat or undefined abs that are just super flat that have no definition.