How can I keep my hair full?

So when I finish blowing out my hair, it looks good. Except the fullness doesn't last long. After a few minutes it goes sort of flatter, and I have to keep fluffing and ruffling it to make it fuller again. I can't keep doing that during class and it doesn't last that long. So, how can I keep my hair full?

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to my life! Honestly that's just your hair's natural body: a little more flat. When you blow dry it, make a part and then blowdry the root of the hair the opposite direction of the part. That gives your roots body. You could also try to use volumizing mousse before you blowdry.

But my biggest piece of advice for you is to just work with it's natural flow. If it's flatter get your hair cut in a style that is flattering to your hair type. Is you hair long? It could be weighed down or dead with split ends as well that causes it to have no volume.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• buy volumising syrum that you put in your hair before you blow dry it it works wonders

• I'm really curious as to how to do this as well. I have really fine hair and it doesn't want to hold volume for the life of it. Let me know if you get any good answers, or send up an update to get my attention that there are some good suggestions.

• I got some root lifting spray from tresemme I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know

• Get some root lifting spray. It works wonders, even on thick/heavy hair.

• Use a volumizing mousse or a root lifter. Both are awesome. Also, there are some really awesome hairsprays out there that don't make your hair hard, just thicker.