What do girls think of my style? Punk/Skater

Hey-

I'm a teenage guy and this is how I dress/act

-always wearing skinny jeans (not skin tight,but tighter than most guys)

- Usually wear a metal/hardcore shirt or a skate shirt

-Wear High Skate Shoes (Skytops)

-Have medium brown hair- which I straighten (doesn't always look the sexiest, but I put effort into it)

-Not a lot of acne

-Act like a punk (I don't care what you think, disrespecting authority)

- NOT goth- never wear all black

- Wear a stud belt

-Skateboard and Bike a lot0 extreme sports

-Listen to hardcore music a lot

Is this attractive to some girls?

I'm 17

Most Helpful Girl

• These will attract 'emo' girls. That means, insecure, needy, suicidal, trendy, or a combination of them all.

If you want these girls, step right up.

But the girls who have had troubled pasts and have been strong enough to push past them without cutting or dressing in black all the time will not be in the group attracted to you. If they aren't emotionally wrecked and still dress/act like this they are probably trendy 'scene' girls who need to hide behind makeup and hairspray. I'm not saying this is everyone, but it's most of them.

Skytops are ugly, btw

Acting 'punk' just gets you into trouble and ruins any chance of getting a good job or going to a good college. Don't disrespect authority, oppose those who are corrupt. Not all authority is bad. Get that through your punk ass head.

Have you noticed that people 30+ don't dress like this? It's because they grow up and realize that not everyone is out to get them. The 'government' is not conspiring against you because you're insignificant, they don't know you exist. You're just another tally in the death/birth rate. I would be more open minded if I were you, you obviously really buy into stereotypes. It's unhealthy and this is how 'cliques' form.

Please don't straighten your hair. Please. It's a warning factor for girls to immediately know that you have feminine tendencies.

I haven't met a lot of guys who can pull off skinny jeans.. but if you can, go right ahead I suppose.

This is coming from someone who has a large group of 'skater' friends. I'm not being prejudiced, just honest. Best of luck.

• Real, down to earth 'skater' friends? or this guys stereotypical skytops/straightened hair/skinny jeans/studded belt/ scene look

• I have one stereotypical, I hate the government and dye my hair friend. The rest are just kinda chill guys that don't do a whole lot besides skating.

What Girls Said 18

• Everyone has their own preference,so yes you will be attractive to some girls while other girls may no be able to dig it. That's okay though because what's important is that you are always being yourself! The way I dress is very off beat but fun and I could careless is some guy doesn't get it. :)

• Honestly I usually don't go by how a guy dresses, but damn if you're talking skinny jeans, plaid, beanies, band shirts, vans/converse, and or dyed hair you are number one in my books.

• I don't like it.

• No. Maybe to immature freshman who are looking for 'danger'. No offense, but whenever I see guys dressed like that, I giggle in to my hand. You all look like extreme posers to me. Seriously, wear normal pants, and go for a polo shirt. And DO NOT straighten your hair for heaven's sake!

But, if the type of girl you're trying to attract is the slutty brainless type, then scratch everything stated above.

• Yeah, straightening isn't...attractive in men. Neither are skinny jeans, but...polo shirts are frat boy gross. :(

• i listen to metal, rock and punk ofc..but if you're looking for a girl with similar interest in music and style, be aware this kind of girls aren't into girly boys.

so yes, this attracts emos...so if you're not into them, at least stop wearing skiny jeans and straitening your hair :)

• Do you listen to White Chapel or The Red Shore? If so...MARRY ME!

Haha j/k- But seriously, you are definately the type of guy I tend to fall for. And I know a lot of other girls that would agree with me.

• Whitechapel is deff on my top 5. And sorry, I'm taken babe

• YUMMY! :D I want a pic of you!

I love your style :D

• Totally HOT! lol

No, but seriously, totally my type of guy, the girl you with is really lucky ;)

• I like a guy with style but a little more classy...skinny jeans are good, but gotta love a guy in a striped shirt

• It all really depends if you are that or not, because most guys I know like this here are usually posing ://

But yeah, I think that it's hot :3

• i love it lol

• Sounds cute

• DAYYYUUM sounds good to me! Personally I prefer black hair and more hard core scene..but you sound hot!

• lol you sound good to me

• hawt.. till you said skinny jeans..

• I find it immature.

• It would be to some girls, it's not really my style though...

• Straightening your hair is a bit much for me. Leave the primping to those with vaginas.

What Guys Said 7

• why does your age say 30-35?

oh and by the way take it from a fellow punk. Don't fight authority, you'll always loose no matter what... however there's always more then one way to skin a cat.

• *Act like a punk*

Lol... Do you even know what that means? Its not disrespecting authority. Its anti-consumerism, in every way possible. You are by no means anti-consumerist.

• he also doesn't seem to know whether he's a teenager or between 30-35 years old

• ok dude sure I'm that- Everybpdy sterotypes me as a punk I didn't make it up

• Ohh, right. They're calling you a punk? Well, uh...

Thats an insult. They aren't referring to the Malcom McLaren sh*t.

• I can't wear skinny jeans man, but do whatever you want.

If you were a real punk, you'd invent your own new style that deviates slightly from the mainstream punk look.

Feel free to express yourself and chicks will dig it.

you'll attract chicks that like you for who you are, and it'll be legit.

• just as long as your not putting on a show and are confident , it won't matter how your act or what you wear ALL kinds of females will find you attractive

• Just throw away the skinny jeans & you're all set my Man!

• You skate Skytops? Hahaha classic.

• Good ankle support- But I also wear DVS

• I have been skating for 5 years, I have a half pipe at my house I'm not very good but I'm commited. Skytops are sceney and I wear DVS mostly when I skate but for school, Skytops are dope

• well you've regained my respect by being committed. My bad, I just can't understand your liking of those overpriced hypebeast things

• Usually the type of kid you described isn't even close to typing near perfect grammar...