I use shrooms a lot. Is this really that bad in societies eyes?

i use psilocybin mushrooms on a semi regular basis. about twice monthly. its always amazing. but I'm an intelligent, selfless inocent individual. would you automatically assume negitive about me if the fact that I use shrooms was all you knew about me? why or why not? family and personal responsibility always comes first, if I need something I will spend money on it first always otherwise, I buy shrooms

Most Helpful Guy

• i would think negatively of you only if you're not sharing them

What Girls Said 2

• No. I use mushrooms and so do a number of people that I know. None of us are bad people---and no one would be able to tell that we use mushrooms (by looking at us or interacting with us).

• Do you build up a tolerance doing it that much?

• yes, at first a half 8th got me very high, now an 8th is usually what I take to have 5 hours of really nice enjoyment, if I want to go insane and actually hallucinate ill take about 2 8ths

What Guys Said 2

• Do you beat your wife?

Do you f*** your children?

Do you steal from your employer?

Do you encourage people to persecute sinners?

If you want me to thing badly of you, you'd better find some worse vices than a biweekly psychedelic trip.

• Nothing wrong with it man... look up Terence McKenna... the epitome of a good man!!