How do guys feel about hair extensions?

When I was growing up, my sister and I had REALLY long hair. I used to be able to sit on it. But my mother was terrible at styling my hair so she made use get perms and then a hair dresser cut off most of it. Ever since my hair has been unhealthy and short. I hated it.

Now I'm wearing a weave while growing out my hair, and then when it's back to my shoulders I'm taking it out. Would having hair extensions turn someone off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that some guys hate them, they're freaked out by it for some reason. But if the guy likes you enough, he'll get over it. (:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• some guys are weird about it,others arents. But it's still your hair,you bought it,so you rock it!:) I wear extensions allllll the time and I could give two craps about what any one things.Also,guys usually have questions,but they aren't too freaked out about it.

• A lot of guys will swear they ONLY like natural, but what they mean is that fake done well is just fine, too. I wear tons of makeup, and only other girls can tell, while guys will swear I don't. Same goes for hair.

• I think it depends on the guy, some guys like women with natural hair. Other guys don't mind women who wear weaves and extensions, as long as they keep it nice and it looks natural as possible.

• If your weave or hair extensions are professionally done, you shouldn't even be able to tell you have them in.

• i think guys like a girl to be as natural as possible they wanna see everything...but as long as they don't know your wearing one its all good