Qualities that stand out....?

I think we've all talked about good and bad qualities in a potential partner. I believe we all agree that honesty stands at the top of this list. And loyalty and kindness, and so on.

While I think these are helpful to discuss, and very valid when picking a partner, what I would like to ask everyone is what kind of qualities have stood out to you in previous partners or your current partner that you liked but had not considered beforehand.

They can range from the obscure to the down right chivalrous. As usual, anything goes. Look forward to hearing from you all!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good: Loves to game with me, and doesn't get (too) mad when I win. Secretly cuddles at night. When lying down he 'pets' the side of my head around my ear. Doesn't mind me angry (and I can get angry almost like the hulk but just not quiet turning into a green man) Doesn't mind me going out with the guys (not dating, but playing games, D&D LAN partys and so on.) Hangs out with teh guys with me and doesn't mind me flirting. Like the type of food I like. (I can have super hot hotwings that blister the mouth and enjoy eating them with him)

Bad: Too much biting (if I tell I guy I like to be bitten he goes over board. if I don't tell him. nadda) Tends to play too much computer games. Is distracted by new updates for video games and all my guy friends tend to nerd me out to the point I have to leave the room. I once had a boyfriend who took my fetishes over board and wound up abusing me using them. Too much butt bitning.

Unknown : All my boyfriends have been Computer Techs. It's okay, I mean my com is always in good condition. they just tend to get overtley into it. they also get protective and won't let me in the room while doing it, because of some peices holding a deadly charge no matter how long they're in active.

What Girls Said 3

• i never thought of this as a quality b4 knowing my 4ever boyfriend (now husband).i think respecting my family is a quality.i never cared abt that .but when I used 2 see how my husband used 2 treat my family and relatives wth so much respect and caring ,i changed my mind abt how this could be a quality.i never considered it at all.

b4 marriage I used 2 think that'll be done when we get married .n that he's just trying 2 win them off.but no really.he really cared.he's such a loving person that he really cared abt my family as much as I do.so considerate and understanding.

• I found that if a guy has the ability to teach me new things about life, and teach me things I never knew about myself, I'm hooked. The common misconception for men (I think) is that they think women want men to over compensate (appearance wise) I never double take when I see guys with sideways caps and baggy jeans, some bling, or primped hair. I am so unattracted to that metro style some do theese days.

I found out from my last boyfriend how attracted I am to the simplest look there is for men..

no shirt or a plain shirt, shorts and no shoes. I love earthy men. nothing turns me on more than a man that's comforatble in hardly anything, or an outfit that costed him 2 bucks for the shorts and a shirt some ragged bum threw at him... Not really but pretty damn close...

and Grow that ahir out. There isn't enough long haired hippy biys...seriously...the long hair gets me everytime

• I look for how someone talks and treats others, if they are kind, nicely spoken, good manners, to me that gives a good impression that they will be what am looking for and tells me a lot about them and there morals. Honesty as well.

What Guys Said 1

• I love people who smile a lot. They just give off this happy aura that makes you want to be around them. I also love girls who actually come looking for me once in a while to give me a random hug instead of me always having to look for her. It shows that you care about me too and put into the relationship just as much as I do.