Girls who do you dress to impress?

do girls dress to impress guys or other girls? jw. I mean I feel like guys usually dress to impress girls but girls may care more about what other girls think than what guys think

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to impressing a guy a girl will clog her bathroom drains trying to look good, makeup, styling hair and all that.

I always want to look my best any wear I go. I am fashionable. But if I try to impress a guy I like more than a friend I would go hard out. Also there is a jealous line wear other girls want to look better than other girls. That's also a reason why girls dress to impress. But I am simply happy with the way I dress and I would only go hard out for a crush:)

What Girls Said 9

• I also dress for myself, because I can express myself best through fashion. I think it is a compliment when both guys and girls understand/appreciate the aesthetic of my personality in my clothes.

When I'm dressing up formally though, I do find myself wanting others both male/female to find me highly attractive I want men to think I'm lovely, and women to to think I'm lovely. It feeds my confidence though if a woman envy's my dress. Deep down we all compete.

• I don't dress to impress anyone...not even myself. I'm more into comfort than anything and normally comfort isn't super fashionable, but if when I do try to be cute it's to impress guys, which I shouldn't bother doing because they seem take notice of it.

• honestly I don't dress to impress anyone in particular. I am very fashionable but it is by choice. I have my own sense of style anyway that some people gawk at so I wouldn't put myself in the category that dresses to impress.

• haha no way! I wear tshirts all the time, expect if I know I will see a crush/ walk past him. So to your question, I dress to impress guys when I want to impress them.

• Sometimes. Depends on the girls. Some girls, every day, do their hair and dress up to impress. Others, like me, just do whatever. We wear whatever we like and just feel comfortable. Some dress to scare away certain people so, like I said, it varies.

• we usually dress to impress everyone to be honest. I dress to impress guys mainly but I do know that other girls are the ones the pick up on what you're wearing and will judge you for it.

• i dress to impress girls because I feel like they're the ones who are going to be judging and noticing all the little things. guys will like it if I look good, it doesn't matter if it's expensive or not

• Mostly other girls to be honest. And guys just happen to find what I'm wearing attractive to boot.

• thats what I thought...but I just don't get it, I mean if I were gay I think I would dress for guys haha

• Because girls are competitive and jealous by nature.

• It really depends on who you are. I really dress to feel pretty about myself. Sometimes, I dress practical not pretty at all because I'm in the mood to feel comfortable. So, in the end I really care & indulge myself not others. yea, your right girls do dress to compete with other girls with fashion, style & beauty. others dress for guys to catch them b4 other girls' do. In the end it depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• if girls dress to impress other women, does that make them les.?