Guys: Do you think a girl with muscular calves is gross?

unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like em

What Guys Said 14

• They're generally attractive, especially when shown off in pumps - the contours really stand out, and it's a sight to be hold (in a pair of Louboutin's, and I think you have a winner!) Though I must be honest, I love a toned girl, so it's not too far fetched for me to find toned legs attractive.

• Hot, hot, hot. In shorts, you would prompt a double-take.

• it depends how the rest of her body goes together

• I love the thin legs with the muscular calves...the best legs ever. Really though, it beats having fat calves. I love muscular calves...just as long as they aren't too muscular...but if you have thin legs, then that's even better.

• I don't find it attractive...

• Sexy!

• noooo, attractive .sexy, very ...

• I think muscular calves on a woman is gorgeous <3

• yes. very much yes

• pic?

• Well is she has brains and brawn she's attractive.

• Not to be shallow... but yes. It kind of grosses me out. That's just me, personally.

• Oh, hell no! Sexy muscular calves just means she's ready to hike the California Malibu mountains with me without b$tching about fatigue or discomfort, because it was my intention to get her in and deep into the canyon and have my way with her. Hell, I carry a dagger and sniper rifle with me wherever I go.

Damn, I like them girls with thick sexy calves. Bring them on!

• Muscular calves are good unless they're almost as big as your thighs in which case no... sorry. Generally muscle is good and way better than fat but if you look bulky or ripped that is not hot to most guys.

What Girls Said 1

• Muscle looks better than fat.

As long as your legs aren't mistaken for a horse's you're good.