Girls, what makes a guy hot?

physically

six packs, big arms,long legs something like that

thanks for your answers,the hotness should be visble even if he is fully dressed

what I meant to say the hotness which is visble even if the guy is fully dressed or wearing not so attractive dress

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very broad type of question. You may get a wide range of answers.

But here goes:

I do love long hair on men, as in forehead (and even longer). Hair has always been the number one attractor for me, for whatever reason.

I try to keep an open mind about what men I like, but I tend to go for ones that dress differently then most men out there. As in, he wears a piece that portrays his personality, or his slight taste for style (like, wearing oxfords, or AA slacks, or motorcycle jackets with a hoodie underneath).

He doesn't have to be very well groomed, but a slight sense of looking presentable and a bit fashionable is highly welcomed.

Muscles, they are good, but I prefer normal healthy looking types versus muscles that are worked out at the gym everyday.

What Girls Said 24

• A guy's hair can do a lot for his appearance; if it's clean, and the color. I'm personally a fan of medium-length, dirty-blond hair.

And a guy's style plays a big part, too. I'm not really attracted to guys who dress emo or scene or wear tight girl jeans. I guess I more like a casual style. And guys always look super cute when they dress up.

Muscles are pretty nice of course, but not TOO many. Strong arms are very attractive. <3

• for me personally, its all about the face. nice eyes, a strong jawline, straight teeth, and a nice smile. some kind of european accent doesn't hurt either though. :)

• from reading the response I guess I'm kind of weird but I get turned on by smart guys! they are od hott to me! not like geeky smart like all they do in their free time is play Yugioh but guys that are cool smart.

i don't really care about body shape just as long as the guy isn't too skinny like MJ skinny or tooo fat like family guy fat.

its mostly about the face-facial hair is freeaking sexy also. about as much as Leonardo DiCaprio keeps on his face on a regular bases at most tho denzel washington in book of eli-i thought he looked hot in the movie.

but remember confidence is key ;)

• hmm physically it's the abs and arms and also a plus when they have a nice smile...

but to be honest when you have an awesome personality it can count for much more. I always used to fall for the hot model type realizing later they were the douche bags that I ended up falling for the last guy I dated was all completely because of his personality. When you get to know some one all their physical characteristics start to disappear, that's why you can't fall in love with beauty or looks you can lust after it, be infatuated by it but when you really connect with someone all their physical imperfection become irrelevant.

• face wise, a good jaw line, not weak.

body wise. toned back muscles are a MAJOR turn on that most people don't recognize. Pecks and abs are the obvious ones. But strong forearms and biceps are very important. Also traps are super hot. and a nice ass is always a plus. So pretty much your upper body should just be really toned all over the place.

• Eyes, teeth, hygiene, tall, I don't need him to be muscular, but I don't like skinny boys. Tan, I like tanner men.

• i like guys with the following:

dark, wavy/curly, longer than average hair, not past the shoulders.

facial hair, I don't have a preference on this because different styles suit different men.

intense eyes (dont really care about colour)

nice smile

toned arms right from the tips of their fingers to their shoulders.

defined jawline

im not really into huge muscles.

im a sucker for guys in dark jeans, a t-shirt and leather jacket. I don't like the clean cut look on a guy but I don't want them going to the extent of looking like a homeless person.

• Tall with masculine facial features. Big (either muscular or chubby) and dressed well (dark jeans and a nice shirt with no words on it).

Most importantly, confidence and maturity. When I go on a date I want the guy to know where we're going (bonus points if he's made a reservation or has already purchased the tickets).

• Erm, well I think what makes a guy is mostly the way he acts if he acts Weird and immature, that's makes a guy very unatractive but that's just what I think. But if your thinking "looks" wise...Then I myself think Beautiful eyes are very important, and try to to overload on the six pack.. somtimes girls like the lump, but not to much ;) & dun worry, your good looking :)

• Hmmm...as long as everything is pretty much toned,im good to go.:)

• Every girl has different taste.

• I'll write you a list of things that are hot and things that are not.

HOT:

-Clean shaved

-Toned

-Good dress sense

-On the taller side

NOT:

-Bulky

-Unnaturally tanned

-Beards

-Sloppy Clothes

-Bad Smell

-Short

-Fat

• Im all the things you list as Hot - but I m only 5' 10", is that too short for you?

• well ain't you an awesome guy. no that's a perfectly good height. its not like I'm a tall person myself haha.

• i don't like super tan musclie guys...when you see lower maintainence girls with them it just doesn't look right..plus the guy would be focusing on himself not me

• Confidence is key, white teeth.. clean nails...smells good, dresses well in fairly good shape but CONFIDENT! in himself.

• Arms, Chest, Legs, Abs, Nice jaw line, Confidence...I believe those are the most important things that make a man sexy

• YO FACE

• Hair face six pack and strong arms

• specifically I like broad sholders, and strong jaw.

• i really like musculare arm.. not body buiklder type but toned yes please. abs are nice too

• ok so I'm just gona tell you some things I go 4:

*not overweight but not anerexic

*nice hair, smile, eyes

*good personality

hope this helps ;)

• Tall, dark and handsome. :)

• What about Average,light and handsome? HMMM? :P :D

• Good, maybe there's hope for gingers after all HAHA

• Haha I don't have dark hair but I have more tone, and personality than most. I only got this far cause I worked for it.I love the intensity of doing things that push my limits.

• height is the sexiest thing a guy can have physically

• So what about the short guys, can't they be sexy? Not all tall guys can protect you or make you feel safe, I know some who are complete whimps and flee the scene when a situation arises...

• I find this question very interesting & I'd love to answer that!

I can tell you like others: Six pack, shoulders, tallness, etc... whatever on the list that you already know

Let me tell you this...I used to like a guy still wasn't love. I didn't find him handsome because really if your looking to every single detail & comparing to the setup "standards" he's not. When I loved him I found him the hottest man alive. Me myseld find it strange to feel it such way. I asked myself why? I started cherishing things in him: his looks, his warmth, his big chest, etc... I never thought of that b4

So, I can answer that If you love someone you'll find him/her really hot because itll be about warmth & affection not emotional yet physical...I hope you understand me :)

• 1. height

2. the way he dresses

3. his built (not too skinny, not too tall, not too fat etc)

4. his face structure (is his nose a weird shape or crooked? etc)

5. maybe if he has a 6 pack but you only find that out if he had his shirt off

What Guys Said 3

• morning hair lasting all day, hairy chest and arms, deep weird accent, weird shaped eyes and a small penis

yes I explained myself, yes I am well hot

• i think its height

• They like men like me.