Should I wear my skirt with tights or bare legs?

its a tight short black miniskirt.

option 1 - I can wear it with bare legs and high heels

option 2 - I can wear it with black patterned tights (like this: link AND knee high, tight, high heel, black boots.

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like bare legs better.

Bare legs=suggestively sexy.

Tights=teasingly sexy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Go with the Tights.. They keep you warm and leave a little more to the imagination... . These guys who say bare legs are just perverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bare legs, high heels and no panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the tights are lace or silk back-seamed...go with the tights. if they are plain, go bare legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's indoors, the bare legs will do. If outdoors and cold, then tights work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bare legs! Much sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely bare legs, it looks way better. It's almost always better with skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • option 1

0|0
    0|0
  • bare legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • No tights or undees for easy access.

0|0
    0|0
  • stop posting this. I've seen like a couple different questions about this same thing, we get it. you want to wear the skirt with tights, just do it already. even though I ALWAYS prefer bare legs. the more skin, the better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If I were you, I'd go for bare legs and black boots. Looks a sexy kind of retro. There's something very cool about boots on bare legs. Also, if you wear socks underneath knee high boots your feet will tire less easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wear tights. The ones in the link are a good choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bare legs. I love bare legs :)

I always choose that x

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear tights, it's cold out.

0|0
    0|0
  • considering it's winter, the tights would be more appropriate. the bare legs, even indoor might make you look like you're trying too hard. by the way, those are really cute tights

0|0
    0|0
  • option 2 :)

0|0
    0|0