Stretch marks. hate it.

ugh I hate my stretchmarks. I have it on my butt. :( how do will this lighten? (no surgery)

i bought this palmer's cream for stretchmarks. but I don't know if it will work. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You know - they have tons of stuff out there now for that stuff. Try Maderma or something like that. You can go to any Walgreens or CVS and ask the pharmacist what creme they recommend for stretchmarks. You have a pretty common problem, so don't be embarrassed sweetie!

• yeah. :( thanks ms.phatpat. :)

What Guys Said 2

• if you rub vitamin e on I they can make them less dark and noticeable it also works on scars.. I think its a vitamin e

• Stretch marks are not a big deal. I have terrible streaks coming from my underarm and running down half my bicep from lifting weights improperly in high school. Don't worry about guys or anyone thinking it's unattractive. If you don't care what anyone thinks and they just bother you in general I can be of no further help. lol

What Girls Said 1