Getting called cute???

I get called cute a lot. Not pretty or beautiful, but cute. What does this mean? Should I be offended?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean you aren't beautiful or pretty or that the people who say it don't think that. I think "cute" is just a common word in our vocabulary these days so people tend to use it in place of other words meaning attractive. Besides, even if you are cute looking, it's a good thing. ^_^ A lot of people like cuteness in a partner.

I get called that too instead of beautiful or pretty usually but I've learned to like it. Take advantage of your cuteness and get people to buy you nice things or give you cookies. Kiddingkiddingkidding! But on a serious note, try to see the good side of it. :) It's a compliment.

What Guys Said 2

• That is a good thing why would you be offended.

• I get annoyed when my girlfriend calls me just cute. Not handsome or sexy, just cute. I think its too girly for me, so yes, cute is good for guys to tell girls they're pretty, but its less scary a word to use.

What Girls Said 1

• I posted something like this before. No feel happy, most guys would prefer cute anyway, that's what I have been told. Take it as a compliment as I did.