What do guys think of brown eyes?

i know its a question that has probably been asked alot. nothing too serious or anything; just curious. because when I see girls with blue eyes or green eyes I think their eyes are so pretty. I myself wish I had green eyes but since I have brown I don't think its really anything special. and don't get me wrong because some girls have brown eyes that are really gorgeous but then I look at my eyes and they're just ...brown lol so its just a random question. guys; feel free to give your opinion(:

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't so much about the color as how you use them. I like women with a pretty smile and nice eyes but what makes the eyes nice is the way she looks into mine. The saying that eyes are the window to the soul is true. So even though your eyes look plain to you when your heart is melting and you look in the guy's eyes that is causing your heart to melt he will most likely see it. If he likes you back he will think your eyes are beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• If someone likes you they will love everything about you so don't worry. I personally love girls with brown eyes

• beautiful... you should select me as best answer

• Like most body parts a wide variety of colours can look great, brown eyes definitely included.

What Girls Said 2

• Well let's trade eyes then! lol I have light green eyes but I have ALWAYS wanted brown eyes, even when I was little, I think they are so warm and dark/sexy compared to light eyes! Your super blessed so be thankful you have pretty brown eyes!

• If you want to change your eye color that badly get colored contacts. But I will say that you shouldn't want to change for a guy and you should be happy with what you've been given.

• im not about to change for a guy lol I'm just wondering what guys think about the color for eyes

• Oh good. And guys don't really care.