Why was he not looking at me?

ok today I bought a top from this shop and I was served by this really good looking cashier..i asked him a few question regarding the top and then he started talking without making ANY eye contact with me he COMPLETELY avoided eye contact why did he do that :S and it didn't sound like he wasn't interested in what he was doing I was asking him about return policy and stuff ( I was buying it for someone else)

anddd he didn't just give me a simple answer he spoke to me at least for 30 sec :S and he was also looking at my friend who was standing next to me (even tho I was the one asking the question)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some cashiers are like that. They are rude and make no eye contact.

the other day I was at a supermarket and I needed help,

a worker started talking and I wasn't sure who she was talking to

because she was looking past me.

It took a while to realize she was talking to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't think anything of it. Sometimes some people aren't that good at eye contact.
    If he was really staring at your friend, maybe he was infatuated by her, but I doubt that.

What Girls Said 2

• a lot of the time I blush and look away when people talk to me, everyone thinks its cute but I find it embarassing, I doubt that's his problem though, maybe your freind was really attractive? or he was cross eyed? I dunno... maybe he was just impolite ^^"

• UM... CUZ HE WASNT INTERESTED IN U... HE WAS INTERESTED IN UR MATE... OR PERHAPS HES NOT SINGLE.

• capslock is cruise control for cool but even with cruise control you still have to stee-- OH SHI THAT'S A DRAGON