Should I cut my hair??

I am going to get a new hair style for when I go back to university and was just wondering if I should cut my hair off shorter. Right now my hair is a little past my shoulders, I was thinking of cutting my hair off around my chin perhaps, so I won't have super short hair. Do girls not look hot if there hair is not longer? What do you think? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• check out hair styles from the 80's & 90's. short hair was definitely youth fashion (as opposed to mainstream), in reaction to the long hippy hair of the 70's; now it's back to the 70's kind of look.

in other words, 5 years from now it'll probably be hot to have short hair (again) :P

• Short hair is in fashion now all the celebs even are doing it kelly osbourne, katie holmes, victoria beckham, pixie geldof, agness deyne(super model),jenny mc cartney, kimberly stewart,and aload of other celebs especially the celebs over here

short hair is defintly in !! but for how long is another question

• Oh and rihanna of course

What Guys Said 1

• yep it will look great on you , you wouldn't regret it you'll be gorgeous.

What Girls Said 7

• girls can look amazing with short hair ! its really big over here and england at themoment but not everyone can pull it off I would blove to be able to but I couldn't I really want to cut mine but I've got to remeber what suits others doesn't mea it wil suit me ask a hair dresser for an honest opion on what to o with your hair

• since you are in canada, then you probably are well aware of cold winters.i advise you to grow out your hair. usually I get a nice cut during the summer and let it grow through fall and winter, so I don't get sick during the winter when finals are due and beginning semester starts.hope this can be helpful to you:)

• short hair is really in at the moment, and looks really hot with a nice style! have a look on hair style websites for ideas, if you get a really nice cut in it , it'll look great !

• I say cut it in a modern bob or an a line bob

• men don't like short hair. don't cut it.

• If you feel comfortable cutting it. I know that its going to look pretty on you even on most girls

• Short hair usually suits most guys. It makes them look so gorgeous