Do I have a good sense of style?

I like darker colors like forest green and deep grayer blues. Browns are OK too. I just don't like all the flashy colors some clothes have. On an average day I wear faded blue jeans, black casual shoes or brown boots, a black or dark blue t shirt, a khaki green zip up jacket and my brown jacket over that when I am outside. I shave about once a week so I have a thick mustache and chin strap but everything else is only a few days growth. I usually wear a hat so my insanely wavy hair doesn't go crazy. See my profile for a decent picture of me in the jacket and hat. Does this sound like good style?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds fine to me :) I don't know y but I like when a guy doesn't go for 'whats in' and just have there own thing going on.. ha ha don't worry I don't wear 'flashy colors' either.. mostly blacks and greys.. I love all the pretty colors of the rainbow but I just can't pull them off.. its not me ya know, so I kinda get where your coming from

What Girls Said 4

• You look fine! Just like yourself in what you wear! Make your personality blind anything else folks might nag at. It's cool. Fashion can only do so much. Clean cloths, somwthing you're comfortable in and great attitude is what counts to me. I dig a guy with great personality: just being himself, yet considerate of others. I guess, maintain a good sense of balance overall and you'll always look good!.

• if you are looking to play it safe in the fashion area then I say you are doing just fine. add nice cardigans to take it up a notch and some button ups ..feel free go for it

• Hmm not a big fan of the hat but other than that its alright :)

• Sounds like a more neutral color palette. Nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 0