Diamond stud on one guy's ear is attractive or not?

said it all up there :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh - not my thing.

Generally if I see a guy with that done, I immediately think poser or try hard, but maybe that's just me.

What Girls Said 10

• Cute guys look cuter with piercings...

ugly guys look like wannabes with piercings... :D

• One stud ? cute.

Two studs ? hott.

• some guys can do it. others make me wanna rip it out. therefore, no earring is best. it's a super turnoff for me personally. like, if you have an earring, you wanna borrow my bra?

• Somee guys can pull it off, and some can't.. it might make you look like a wanna be gangterr or somethinn. Like I said thoughh, you might be one of those guys who cann pull it off.

• nope.

earrings are not attractive on guys.

iin my humble opinion.

• hot.

• Attractive =]

• no. just no.

• Yes. :) As long as you don't dress like a tool or uber prep.

• do both ears

What Guys Said 1

• Unless you are a black guy that happens to make millions playing as a WR or an RB in the NFL, it's not the best look and even then, it makes you look like a douche. I know you were looking for female opinions, but I had to throw in my 2 cents.

If you like the look, get it. If you look good, a lot of girls aren't going to care.