Is it a deal breaker if a woman has thin/limp hair? are guys turned off?

i naturally just have thin hair, that is super straight, it falls flat a lot even though I try to use volumizing products and curl my hair sometimes, but lets face it I will never have those victorias secret long full locks...what do guys have to say about this?

would you want such a girl to get extensions may be?

pic example: link

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer it

• really? wow! how come?

• but wouldn't you want long lustrous locks, hair that is full and thick?

• overrated imo

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it really matters... If your hair looks like that, then it reminds me of Amanda Bynes, who in turn is hot.

• Its cute on lots of girls I don't think you should stress about it every guy has their own little preferance but most won't consider one small detail like that a deal breaker

• i find it a bit of a turn on if her hair is thick and volumized, but thin and straight can still look good. It really depends on if she takes care of it or not.

• thanks for honesty =)

• your welcome = ) ...though I wouldn't consider having thin limp hair a deal breaker...it really depends

What Girls Said 3

• Just wanted to say that I totally sympathize with you. My hair is baby fine and really straight. It doesn't hold anything for long. Aggravating!

• awwwww limpies unite! haha

• i'm not a guy, but by the sounds of it I have the same hair type as you! the impression I get is that guys don't actually care, but I do! I wear extensions and cut them the same length as my hair just to make it look a bit thicker and none of my friends know it's fake! I get mine from foxylocksextensions.com (they last for about 4 months unlike cheap ones that get matted after 2 weeks!) you should try them out if your hair bothers you, I feel a lot more confident now :) x

• hmmn yea I was thinking about it but I donno if I can get into a habit of wearing them

• As long as your hair looks healthy I'm sure a guy wouldn't care about thickness or volume.