NOT LOOKING FOR COMPLIMENTS. I'm just having a hard time picking the right hair color! (pics included)

i know these questions are really annoying, so I apologize. I'm just really undecided and I need some outside opinions because I am getting my hair done soon. again, I am not asking for compliments.

my hair is naturally a light brown, but at the moment I am blond, and in the past, I have hard dark hair. my mom wants me to have it dark brown again but my friends tell me to keep it blond. I am torn. what do you think I should go with?

my hair blond (what it is right now): link

link

light brown (also seen in my icon and the pictures in my profile): link

dark (this was 4 years ago...): link

thanks everyone for you help. but sorry to say it, I am remaining a blond! well, a darker blond than what was in the picture. but I just feel more comfortable this way.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Well you look nice anyway, so if you want to go healthy go natural because you'd still look good ^^. Now, I THINK I prefer the blond, but the brown picture seems to just be a better picture, with the light and everything so maybe it is or maybe the brown actually is nicer. I don't know. If I were you, I'd probably change to brown just for a fun change ^^. Otherwise, keep it, and I know you are not looking for compliments, but like, don't WORRY. You won't look bad any way.

• Darker brown or reddish/brown.

• straight black. its something new and I'm sure you would look great with your hair black.

• Yea I would say the dark and I also agree red would probably look pretty good as well.

• The second pic (curly blond hair) looks nice... but don't overdo it, since it would look like some p*rn hairstyle.

• well you have a nice eye color and I think the dark would bring it out more. I've always liked the dark hair light eye color combination :)

• dark or light brown. blond looks slutty.

• how can a hair color look "slutty"? wow you are retarded!

• yeah I agree with this girl above me, I don't see how I could look like a slut just because my hair is light hahah

• All of 'em look good, but if I had to vote for one I'd go with the first link.

• My vote is for light brown. Dark color comes next.

• your dark hair looks hot

• As said red or black. You look good with darker colors.

• red, or jet black :P

• ive actually thought about red before! I'm a big fan of red heads lol thanks!

• she left, IMMEDIATELY after I made that comment. I remember it. lol

• hmm. probably just the straw that broke the camels back lol. who knows.

What Girls Said 9

• Of the pictures, I prefer the blonder hair, but I agree with some of the commenters that red could look good :)

• Dark looks awesomee <3

• I liked the dark out of all of them, it seemed like it really brought out your facial features more. =]

• i say light brown

• Dark compliments your eyes and skin the best, so I would say dark!(:

Good luck!

• I like the darker colour better :)

• i like the first blond picture

• i can't choose lol try auburn its a mixture ;)

• I think you look the best blond. Compliments your skin tone and eyes best.

• You're quite welcome. You look gorgeous with any hair color but I think blond suits you best.

• aw that's sweet thank you!