Metal? in the eyes of girls?

what does it say about a guy that likes metal,not death metal or dark metal but epic speed or classical metal like metallica or iron maiden ?

Most Helpful Girl

• it says that's the type of music he's into. I don't judge people based on their taste in music

What Girls Said 7

• i love metal so ovbiously I think that's cool! it really depends on the person! not all girls are attracted to guys or like guys that are into pop,rap etc. for me I would like a guy if he is into the same genres of music as me because of comman intrests,long conversations of our favorite bands etc. and I don't get along with people who don't appreciate, understand or love the same music as me!

• I guess I don't know because don't like metal, it's just to hard to understand. Between the screaming & weird pitches, I can't make any of the words out. Call me crazy, but I like to know what I'm listening to & comprehend the lyrics.

• You're just not listening to the right bands. Try some power metal, like Blind Guardian, or the progressive band by the name of Ayreon.

• Yummy : D I love metal and metal boys

• I listen to metal a lot so id think that a guy who shares the same taste in music is cool. I mean you always look for common interest in someone else, so actually having a decent conversation on music is nice for change ;D

• It says that that is his preference for music.

I really couldn't think much else because music preference doesn't necessarily determine certain personality traits. It's just something you like.

• for me it means he's individual and not afraid to listen to what HE enjoys rather than what's in the charts, like me. I love it, and the genre, so I'd say a lot of girls who are into metal will think the same, and really like you:)

• how soon will I get access to his his music library?

What Guys Said 3

• most people straight away presume there is something wrong with you if you like metal and they don't. one person asked me if I was suicidal once he had never heard anything I listen to he just said it because of the name 'metal'. so based on all these experiences I think it grately depends on the music and mentality of the person. because of this I accept other peroples music if I don't like it but most people won't do this, they can't understand that someone is different. its essentially like school bullying, pick on the kid that's different.

• exactly

where I live there is this ultra conservative mentality and when you say that you like metal they automatically assume that you are a devil worshiper and that yuo are anti christian

and some girls do give me that face that says I better stay away from this crazy guy

but honestly I prefer it to that justin bieber crap gangster rap and reggeton its just way better

apocalytica FTW

• ah one of the best bands ever in my opinion.

yea I live in england and its all r&b and hip op over here. I'm not really one for dressing gothic or emo. in fact walking down the street you prob wouldn't know I'm a metal head, but as soon as the convosation goes to music I'm a weirdo.

• LOL. Classical metal or "neo classical" is stuff like Yngwie Malmsteen. Metallica was thrash, but is now rock, and Iron Maiden is heavy metal.

I like all kinds of metal and girls really dislike me, although I'm not sure it's the music that turns them off.

• There are really two types of dudes I've seen like that. One is the type of guy you wouldn't even really notice what he likes to listen to, or if he even listens to music til you talk to him. Then, there are the ones who are WAY too into the stuff and girls (unless they are like that too) would stay away haha.