Would you reject a girl that has a great personality and a pretty face but not so great body?

Guys: pretty face and a personality, but not so good body shape

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it depends. If it was a good personality in my opinion, no. However, there are a lot of girls who, frankly, are quite a bit overweight but whose friends try to bump their self-esteem by referring to her as "having a great personality", when really that's BS and she's average personality-wise.

If it were me saying a girl has a great personality and I was attracted to it, then I'd give her a chance.

• I didn't say I'm overweight. I'm just not that slim with skinny legs as all other girls in my country (I'm from Eastern Europe).

• where are you from?:) I am just curious)) because I have the same problem:( All girls in my country so slim) and I just average) 50kg and 172cm((((((((((((

• 50kg and 172cm! Is slim...even here in my country, you're tottaly fine :)).

I'm from Adriatic region.

What Guys Said 12

• Pretty face and personality are definately the essentials, nothing to worry about. I will be honest excessive weight is a turn-off for most men but average build/big hips is fine. Besides it appeals to our subconcious as meaning you are fertile. When it comes to body shape, for men it's more about being symmetrical than being paper thin... so dress appropriate to your body type to bring out the best in your curves.

• It would depend from person to person, but in many cases it would not matter. Personality over powers looks by all means for every guy no matter how much they deny it.

• i highly doubt it, pretty face and good personality go further for me than body details.

• can accept as a good friend and a bad companion.

• Most guys don't worry so much about the body when you have a great personality and a pretty face... but there are some who are that shallow...

• When I was younger I did. I'm not proud about it, but I did reject a girl for that reason. I'm older now and have realized how dumb that was for me to do.

• I'm not sure because I would have to see the body shape.

• what if she's too skinny?

• Well, she shouldn't look skinnier than Valerie Poxlietner. She also shouldn't have love handles and a lot of stretch marks.

• not even, no

personality and a pretty face goes a long way then body shape

• Nope. Cuter face and nice personality far > body.

• YES!

• honestly it really depends... how "not-so-great" great your body is and everything, but even then, I've felt attracted to an overweight girl here and there, there just has to be a few factors that line up perfectly to be attracted to someone and I can't explain why or how, but it's just gotta be there.

from the sounds of it, on other answers/comments, you don't seem to have too much to worry about.

• probably, I'm not into fat people

• I'm not fat! Who said I was fat? or overweight! I'm a normal girl, with big hips

• Honey I don't know what kinda guys are you dating but most guys like big hips. most guys don't like those model thin looking women. her body just has to have the right ratios for what that guys is looking for and trust me skin and bones doesn't cut it

What Girls Said 4

• I feel as long as you are fit it ok!

don't worry too much! shouldn't date shallow guys anyways, looks fade, skin wrinkles. He wants you for the outside shell, he'll ditch you for another one any day.

• no one is perfect, for someone to reject you on your looks is just not right and not someone who you want to be around.

• Guys who dumps a girl with personality but doesn't have that sexy body are shallow. They're the waste of space in your world. Trust me. I know lots.

• If a guy would reject you because your body isn't perfect then he's just a shallow asshole and a jerk. And it's his loss. The thing about your body shape is that it can always change. You can always lose weight. Get fit. Exercise. Your face and personality, for the most part, don't change and since they're fantastic as is there's no need anyway.