Are red hair and freckles a turn on or off??!?

I get called a ginger.haha! I have long curly red hair, lots of freckles, but I'm kinda tan tho. Turn on or off?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn on! I love girls with red hair! I also love girls with freckles omg cute!

• Thank you! All the guys in elementary school made fun of me but now they all want to do me. Haha. Alpine stars? You ride?

• Yes, just won an mx race here last week ;)

• Ya, don't worry about them picking on you back then. They where just stupid and didn't know any better, and probably liked you actually and just didn't know any other way to get your attention ;). Cause red hair and freckles are hot trust me.

What Guys Said 4

• I think girls with red hair and freckles are by far the most beautiful creatures on earth. Why are so many paintings from the renaissance era and after filled with beautiful redheads? Because red is the color of passion, beauty, and love. As far as freckles go, they are just sexy. Bottom line: Major Turn On. Don't settle for a guy that doesn't go nuts for your beauty!

• Hm. Its like a white car (pardon the comparison, allow me.).

If you buy a cheap car in white it looks even cheaper, but get a white Bentley and the world is at your feet.

Translation: Good looking girl (Hot body, dresses sexy, takes care of herself, etc.) with freckles / redhair is incredibly hot. But if she's chubby, untidy, etc. she's twice as horrible.

In conclusion, freckles / redhair = GOOD so long you know how to exploit it.

• no its not I'm a ginger and I never get laid. Dye it!

• i'm sorry but I think it is a turn off but I'm sure others will love it

What Girls Said 5

• Ginger Power! We are in a very exclusive club you and me. Wait Wait. TAN!? What are you a day walker? I was wearing shorts the other day and one of my friends stood next to me and told me how it was nice that she felt more tan standing next to me. (grumble grumble) We are the sexy few and need to be proud. So basically, super turn on for sure.

• My boyfriend is like that. And I love him for it. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there are people who are really turned on by it.

• My boyfriend is like that too. It's great, he's so sexy. And I love girls that look like that. I wish that I did.

• Its a turn on . I like red hairs

• trust me a lot of cute boys like you and you don't even know it soooo I'll give you a turn on!