Guys...do stretch marks bother you?

So I'm 23yrs old and I'm really tall and really thin...but I grew really quickly when I was young and because of that I have tiny thin little white stretch marks on the back of my legs, behind my knees...i hate them so much. I really like this guy, he's really attractive and things I'm beautiful. but he's never seen me in shorts or anything and I'm scared he won't like me because of them. Like I said, they're not terrible...a lot of people tell me they aren't even noticeable. But because he'll be a lot closer to me than most people, he's gonna see them. Guys...do stretch marks really bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys pretty much accept that stretch marks are as much of a part of a woman's body as breasts. Except for guys whose only exposure to naked women was in magazines or on a TV screen, we just pretty much accept and disregard them.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I just answered a question about stretch marks.

But, in my opinion, there's a big difference between stretch marks from having someone else's baby and from growth spurts. I don't think I would have a big problem with yours at all, it's just the way you grew!

So don't be shy! :)

• Not in the slightest! Why would a few stretch marks bother a bloke.

Stop worrying about them. Honestly it would have to be one seriously picky and not to mention shallow bloke to be put off by them.

regards,

johno

• Pretty much everyone has stretch marks. They don't bother me at all. As long as your cute and chill and have a good personality something so insignificant as stretch marks are not going to change what he thinks of you.

• not at all, and how tall are you? because I find tall girls very attractive and sexy

• I'm a former girl I got a sexchange an I think that those are okay but if there huge and purple that's a bit much...

• Nah

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of guys have them too.

And of course we rarely get off scotch free when it comes to stretch marks (damn you girls with really good genetics!) don't beat yourself up about them, girl. It's natural, and it won't make him like you any less.

• Go buy some rose hip oil and smother it all over yourself after you shower. Trust me, it seriously works. It does take some time, about a month. But I got results on really deep stretch marks :)

• This question has been asked countless times, use the search bar-

But no. Guys won't care and some won't even notice. They aren't perfect either. And if they do care, they're shallow and better have the body of Adonis.

• how rude! By the way, I just notice that you ask random repeated questions, don't you?!

• ouch, EXCUSE ME, I never was rude!

And regarding your question, they say by itself.

• I agree with JLYA...the way your portrayed your answer was slightly rude. To be honest, I work a full time job and go to school everyday...i don't have time to sit on here and search for answers. So I apologize that I didn't notice it was posted a million times a day, I'm not on that much. I ask a question, whether its been asked before or not...because some people who aren't bothered by the fact that its been asked before, will answer. You chose to read this and answer...i didn't force you