What's your favorite movie?

Up above!

:)

Master and Commander, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and Casino Royale get my votes.

Most Helpful Girl

• gone with the wind, I like the acting, the beautiful clothes they wore, and the actors and actresses were beautiful themselves. I like how the acting and the script is not so rated R if you know what I mean, and I liked the fact it helped show that civil war was a part of American history that should never be forgotton. America use to have blacks as slaves and it was wrong, and that's why we had the war. But the main moral of the story if with Scarlette, and it is that if you have something good (a lot of money, a great husband, and good health), don't throw it away by doing something immoral and selfish (wanting Ashley for herself, even though it would mean losing Rhett, and also Ashley was married). I guess... she ruined her life in the end and it's sad for her... it's a lesson I learned about in life. I don't want to throw away a happy marriage for something I can't have and something that can destroy my marriage. I don't know. I love that movie, I have the special edition and I have watched it like more than a hundred times. When I can't go to sleep I watch it on my laptop and then I can go to sleep. the music is wonderful, and I love symphonies and the main theme. =)

What Girls Said 10

• Tough. I'd have to say American Beauty, but some other favorites are Pulp Fiction, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Royal Tenenbaums, Amelie, Coyote Ugly, Bring It On, and Transformers. Oh and the Harry Potter series!

• I agree with shelbysmile32, the Harry Potter series is amazzzing. I also really liked Shutter Island, but Field of Dreams is THE classic.

• Too many to name, one would be The Little Mermaid

• Inception! and anything with fighting in it (has to be hardcore fighting)...yes!

• Saw :)... I love it ...

• OUt of africa...Robert Redford

• wedding crashers,& the notebook

• fallen

• I have too many favorites- Up, Inception, Kungfu Panda, Hoodwinked!, Hitch, Atonement, Pretty Woman, A Cinderella Story, Mean Girls, P.S. I Love You, Remember Me, The Prestige, Taken, The Illusionist, Twilight Series, Catch Me If You Can, Sleepless in Seattle, Avatar, The Notebook, V for Vendetta, 500 Days of Summer, The Holiday, Daredevil, A Walk to Remember.

• the lion king

never get tired of it

What Guys Said 2