What kind of pants look best on a guy to you?

skinny? baggy? normal? sagged a little bit?

actually what clothes do you gilrs fit best period? for example with shirt size, where should the shirt end? at the belt? a little below the belt? I'm wondering what is proper fitting clothes to wear

Most Helpful Girl

• Not skinny. Skinny jeans on most guys make them look like they're going to lose bloodflow to their legs. There are some guys I know who can pull them off- one of them is a swimmer and that keeps him toned, tanned, and skinny-Jean worthy, and the other was pretty much skin and bones.

To the other extreme; there are guys who wear their pants around their knees... No. Just no. Nobody wants to see your boxers.

Just wear jeans that will sit around your waist, no lower than your hips. Maybe a little baggy, but no sagging.

As far as shirts go, anything that only goes to your belt will end up riding up, showing off your belly, and making it look too small for you. Wear stuff that actually fits you.

What Girls Said 16

• Normal fgs - although these are nice too link -the tightest I'd go if I were a guy.

Cargo pants are always nice too - long or below the knee.

These take the cake : link

Haha

• Jeans that make a good ass a great one :)

Or none.

(NEVER skinny jeans. Ever.)

• Straight-legged with a dash of saggin'. If you wanna wear your shirt inside your pants, then do so. You wanna wear it out ? Fine as well. That type of stuff doesn't really matter. It's about how you feel and how you work with your clothes that count.

• Definitely skinnier or fitted clothes. Your jeans don't have to be so tight that you probably won't be able to have children, but it looks so much nicer when your clothes actually fit and aren't super baggy.

• dark wash straight legged jeans look best on a guy, I think it flatters all body types

• It depends on the guys body type. If you are a stick of a guy then you should wear skinny jeans (BTW I think skinny jeans are the hottest on guys). If you are kinda muscley wear basketball shorts to show of your legs :) and normal pants are just... bleh. Over rated, and too casual. Really just no style. (BTW, to all people, boy or girl: Casual style is not a style, it's lack of style!) And usually a baggy band T-shirt... with like a studded belt... yeah... that's hot! :)

• Not too baggy...Though I once dated a guy who dressed very baggy (even though I don't like that style of clothing) , but I was SO surprised when we had sex he had one of the best bodies I'd ever had sex with (lol) (he did karate, I found out later) ..

I like it when it's just on the hip bone (BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR BOXERS) , something a bit tight so I can see the outline of... HAHAHA.

• Normal and some guys can pull off skinny.

• all the jeans you listed are good! but I like regular best, and a litle sagging is great! but not to much!

a shirt should be below the belt

• My favorite are straight and skinny. However with the skinny some guys get them way too tight. Basically I like when a guys clothing looks fitted.

• ripped baggy jeans

:)

• i like skinny jeans but not on fat dudes it makes them look really stupid

• Normal is best.

• Normal fitting - slightly tight yet not too baggy.

link

• well fitted

• Dark Skinnyjeans! D: omg so hot. Shirt should end just below the belt depending on tall/what size you are.

What Guys Said 3

• Pant is pant..u wear the one that fits u...

• true, clothes doesn't make the man but girls like guys who dress decent. that's why I'm asking

• not skinny but slim look it up.. my girlfriend likes them

• Skinny! tight has posssible! Ok, not too tight though. A few rips is cool too. Oh, and sag them- just a little!