Best men's hairstyle showdown?

which is the best men's hairstyle here are the options ladies

The Buzz Cut

Bald

The Fohawk or Fauxhawk

Biberhair

General Long Hair

please feel free to contribute your own best hairstyles idea

Most Helpful Girl

• i like spiky hair

link

What Girls Said 9

• I personally like the beiberhair but just a bit shorter. David tennant's hair is just incredible but I don't know if there are any guys who can pull it off without really using hairgel or spray.

• It basically depends on the guy..but "bieber hair" is usually a NO for me, hah. I've seen that most guys can pull off the buzz cut in a hot fashion though haha.

• each of those styles says something about who you are. Beiber hair= only works for Justin Beiber. If Tom Brady couldn't pull it off I'm afraid you have no luck either. Fohawk= cool for right now but I'm sure people are going to look @ pics of themself with this hair and have a gag reflex. Upside, almost anyone can pull off this look. Buzz cut= military, so you better look the part. Bald= Vin Deisel comes to mind. So unless you have 30' biceps, this look isn't so great. General long hair= keep it clean! Long hair does not give you the right to be an oily mess.

Basically here it is broken down= we like your hair when it makes you look like YOU. Keep it simple, there is nothing more unsexy then when you see a man using a blowdryer and 5+ salon products. And get a haircut every 2 weeks. Neck hair is also unsexy.

• I like shorter hair but long enough where gel does it good. like Tom brady when his hair was shorter. That was hottttt. Also to agree with LuckyPenguin, neck hair is gross. Especially when it's out of control.

• beiber and buzz

• Ew I hate beiber hair. Unbelievably girly.

I like guys with curly hair :D

• long hair. not beiber long. Cobain long.

• Shaggy hair is best.

link

• honestly, it depends on the guy...different styles look good on different guys. Also, each girl has their own preference... but to choose one, I would say buzz cut.

What Guys Said 3

• bierberhair? lol, the pussification of america continues.

• BALD...lmfao

• Mid-back