Look at your past. Your past has determined where you are at this moment. What you do today will determine whe

Look at your past. Your past has determined where you are at this moment. What you do today will determine where you are tomorrow. Are you moving forward or standing still?

Most Helpful Guy

• Moving forward-- although how I would love to stand still in time. There are so many beautiful moments I wish I could stay in, laughs around the table that I wish I could re-watch like a movie. Time, however, does not give us that option. We only get to see things once, and after that you may see something similar but you never see the same exact thing. The only real choice in life is to move forward. You can do that while dwelling miserably on the past, or with your head high towards the future. You never know what the future will bring. It's a beautiful mystery for the optimistic.

What Guys Said 1

• i like my pass more then now

What Girls Said 1

• I make sure I move forward, but I can't say I'm moving forward today! Because reaching a goal and accomplishing something is difficult and takes time! I moved forward in 2010. Love the feeling of accomplishment! and I'll continue to move forward in 2011.