Eye rolling down legs?

what does it mean when girls look down at your shoes even in a conversation with someone else their eyes will wander down to my shoes do I just have fantastic or terrible shoes

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I don't know why no girls have answered this...

So I'll start :P

I always catch myself looking at a guys shoes, but it's not the FIRST thing I look at. I usually look at their eyes or somewhere on their face like their lips. Eyes attract me the most, and then if I meet them, their personality. If I am attracted to a random guy, I'll look at his face, then scan his body to see his shoes. Not because I'm checking to see how much money he has, but just to see his style. Some guys wear some f-ed up shoes(holes on the sides etc), Some wear dressy shoes with casual wear (wth..) and some wear running sneakers instead of casual sneakers or skater sneakers or something. I guess it just tells me/shows me their style and I guess their hygiene and something else. Like for example, if his shoes are squeeky clean an shiny and always checking to see if he got a smudge on 'em, I'd think he's probably way too into himself, etc.. If it's dirty or regular looking, it doesn't really turn me off or on, it just shows me what kind of shoes they like wearing and a little about them if that makes sense :P

What Girls Said 3

• depends on where the stare starts at and where it stops.

honestly it just sounds like she is checking you out and you caught her but weren't aware she was giving you the look over up and down.

• My eyes get tired sometimes and they just happen to roll down, so that I'm looking at the floor or their shoes

• maybe really unique shoes

What Guys Said 3

• i agree, women will definitely make snap judgments of you based solely on yes, your stinkin shoes. So make sure you always have some snazzy kicks on to keep those ladies impressed! hahah

• They are judging you based on your shoes. Analyzing if you match their standards.

• Dude,

This happened to me 4 weeks ago, with a girl that I really like.

My opinion is exactly the same as Mesonfielde above.

She is determining your status, based on your shoes.

She is still working on forming an opinion on you.

This is how women view the world; odd, yet real.

So yeah, you better have good shoes.

• Notice how no women have left ANY answers/ comments on your question.

The guys answers are accurate and correct.

'Nuff said.

• Women know, instinctively, that rich men have classy shoes. So they're trying to read how much money you have in your bank account before they approach you.