Girls: Will this make me look too sensitive?

I met a shy girl a few months ago and started talking to her. We still don't know each other very well but I'm pretty sure she likes me and I like her. She posted a note on her facebook profile that said she didn't believe in herself and wished many things about her life were different. I wanted to send a message to her to show my support but am worried it will freak her out and make me look too sensitive. I was going to say that she is beautiful and kind and has a lot to be proud of and that if she wants things to change she should take initiative and change them. What do you think?

What Girls Said 2

• i, too, can be the shy kind at first, and sometimes people misinterpret this and tend to believe that I am constantly the shy person, which is not necessarily true. you're right, it might freak her out, especially if you do not know each other very well. but again, she sure might appreciate it. she may be the kind who is seeking support from others, and if you have the sense that she is into you, then I'm more than certain she will appreciate a message from you, especially if she is going through a phase where everything does not seem to go well for her. I say go for it, and even if you fail, at least you've tried, right? that's a lot better than not trying at all and constantly wondering what if this or what if that...

anywhoo, I hope I did help in some sort :)

• I'm very shy and a lot of times when I post something on facebook on the negative side I wish and wish and wish that a guy would do that for me. Sadly, it never happens. Even if it turns out she doesn't 'like' you, she'll appreciate knowing someone's listening to her. I say go for it.

What Guys Said 0