What's more attractive (Guys)?

Low cut shirt or short skirt? trying to figure out what to wear :)

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a low cut shirt AND a short skirt?t kidding but I'd say the skirt... I'm gonna notice the low cut shirt & think the girl looks hot of course, but ANY kind of skirt is so pretty, cute & FEMININE that it'll impress me & warm my heart a bit... Either way you decide, though, I'm sure you'll look GREAT...

What Guys Said 4

• have about nothing at all? That would you get you the attention you need.

• i like short skirts more.

• Skirt. I'm not a boob guy.

• can't go wrong with either but low cut tops are so common that a short skirt might make guys look more if that is what you are going for. either will give you some look though

What Girls Said 4

• I guess I depends on everyones body if you have a nice butt go with short skirt if you have nice boobs go with the shirt .It also depends if your confident with your body I think that's the most important thing.

• Shirt, its not as dirty .

• do you have nicer boobs or butt?

• Please don't dress like a slut. Leave a little to the imagination. If you're going to wear a low-cut top, wear some skinny jeans. If you're going to wear a short skirt, where a long sleeve shirt. You don't want to show off too much skin at once. The key is balance.

You can never go wrong with clothing that is tight and fits your body well.

• well duhhh ha ha it's either one or the other...ew not both...i'm not stupid :P