Girls : Its of very importance to us guys.

1.Do guys look hot in dark colored shirts or light colored shirts ?

2.Do they look hot in t shirts or shirts ?

3.How many of you girls like woodland shoes on men ?

So please answer me the three answers..I am requesting you all..

Most Helpful Girl

• Color shirts that compliment your skin color, i.e. colors that contrast it, for example - black, if you're pale, and lighter colors (ivory white...) for darker skin tones. You want to accentuate your skin, not the color of your shirt... xD

As for those shoes you mentioned...I'd say don't go for that...but if you feel very comfortable in them, wear them. It really wouldn't make sense if someone dictated your choice of wardrobe, but those shoes really aren't attractive at all...-ad least not to me.

Hope I helped

=)

• ..and all of this depends on what kind of girls you want to attract as well...

What Girls Said 7

• 1 dark color shirts, dark gray and dark blue, and navy

2. the look good in both, as long as they are not overly out of shape

3. I like my guy to wear shoes that aren't large fat skater shoes that make him look like a clown

• We like to be the hot one.. and if a guy thinks he's "hot" he needs to be a man and grow up.

• 1. I personally like neutrals and earthy colors on guys (brown, white, olive, grey, black)

2. Shirts, especially with the sleeves rolled up.

3. Eh. Not my thing.

• 1, 2 & 3: it depends on the guy (looks) :)

• def dark colors. like dark blue brown esp black, hoodies are also really hot. wear it with the hood up.

• 1. I like light colored shirts

2. shirts

3. shoes are the last thing I notice

• A guy can look hot in anything, it doesn't have to be one thing or another and it depends on the guy's style/skin tone/etc. for colors... I don't really understand your pointed questions.

What Guys Said 0