I have been wondering this for a while now. I went to see a movie with my sister last week end and as we were walking back to our car we walked past two guys (probably around our ages) and they said, out loud as we walked by, "Dude, they're as tall as me!" and watched us continue walking. A lot of guys tell me it's cool that I'm as tall as them or almost as tall. (oh, I'm 5'11") I have never heard anyone be rude about me being tall but I have been really wondering..
Guys, do you like when a girl is as tall or almost as tall as you or is it a huge turn-off?
Girls, if you're tall too, have you ever dated a guy that liked/disliked how tall you were (either or)?
- Guys: It's a turn-off0% (0)38% (3)30% (3)Vote
- Guys: It's a turn-on0% (0)50% (4)40% (4)Vote
- Girls: The guy I dated didn't like it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Girls: The guy I dated liked it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Girls and guys: It doesn't matter100% (2)12% (1)30% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most guys find it intimidating if a girl is as tall or taller than them. So I guess to some it is a turn off.
I myself am 6ft 3" so I wouldn't find a girl of your height intimidating at all.0