Guys, do you notice minor flaws on a girl?

Such as she has a pimple or her skin is dry? Just little things like that. Or does it not really matter to you/you just don't notice? :)

Thanks everyone for the awesome answers, and for taking time to answer my question :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I can notice it but no it doesn't affect my opinion of a girl at all.

What Guys Said 13

• yes, every last detail :P

• i generally notice and honestly don't care, if anything a few flaws are nice makes her look like a human being and not some kind of doll.

• I would think most guys probably notice but don't care.

• hey I like that pic of you holding that ar lol. what make is it? as for your question it doesn't really matter to me that much.

• I notice, but it doesn't matter much.

Well on first dates it does. I'm really harsh on first dates.

• hahhahaha one pimple or dry skin...thts too much detail to pay attention too...unless she has loads of pimples or extremely ugly looking skin...it should not matter

• Having a pimple doesn't matter. But having a mole,lots of stretch marks,acne and cellulite matter.

• I agree if the things in the latter list are extremes. I mean lets be honest we're all pretty shallow and it affects how physically attracted we are to a girl. Moles though? They don't bother me at all.

• I notice it sometimes, but I don't care, unless her face is like full of acne but if it's just a few its all good. Dry skin I don't think I've ever noticed.

• I notice it sometimes, but I don't care, unless her face is like full of acne but if it's just a few its all good.

• I notice, yeah. But I'm usually worried about the same thing, hahaha.

• yeah but I over look them because I still find her attractive for being herself and its only minor if he lost a leg or something it would be a little different. Losing a finger tho mehh I could deal with that

• Yes I notice some small details but I ignore them :)

• never notice that, I can't bear the strong smell of rouge.!

What Girls Said 1

• unless t hey were prefect, they have no room to judge