What style do you prefer on the opposite sex?

Girls and guys: what style do you prefer on the opposite sex? Preppy? Emo? Goth?

Explain why.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

i like when guys dress very simple, like slim straight legged jeans and a t shirt but I do love the layered look on guys when they got their dress shirts and sweater over it and their cardigans, I guess that is kind of preppy..sort of

What Girls Said 10

• Two types.

Sporty- Well I myself is sporty and I guess the outfits for guys I see that are sporty is nice:)

Dark/ army look- I always liked the idea of my boyfriend wearing black shirts and army shorts. I find it it quite "sexy". Don't know why though. But either too are good for me

• indie boys! tattoo's and beards are a bonus. simple and sexy! I don't know why but really but it just looks good

• I don't like preppy guys as much because sometimes they are really upbeat and it gets annoying…

Emo guys hair is so a turn ON their mysterious and dangerous look is attractive…

Goth oK as long as they don't bring you down...

I love sporty guys because they are active as long as they don't focus too much on the sport they like

• I like men who dress like the all american guy, like a baseball would dress if that makes sense.

• athletic.

• I like any style that is different and interesting. Unless someone dresses like a scary Slipknot guy. (Their music scares me too...haha) That's too extreme for me. But I like Andy Sixx's style and I think the way Christofer Drew dresses is cute :P

• i have to say I like the Skater and Goth types I don't really like the Preppy/Sporty types

• i like the preppy, clean cut look

• Indie, skater, or like streatwear/urban style.

Not preppy, or goth, or emo.

(:

• Whatever looks good for the dude's body type, hairstyle, etc.

I like the preppy and skater look.

What Guys Said 3

• I like ANY style on ANY girl as long as it's HER... A girl who was truly goth at heart wouldn't look right dressing all preppy to please people. She'd feel almost like she were in costume, & it would show...

• I tend to go for indie girls myself. The down to earth, yet creative flair they give off is very attractive.

• Preppy. Because its better than Emo or Goth.