White spots on his undies?

when doing laundry I spotted some (white) stains in my husbands underwear. Should I be worried or is this normal?

What ever the cause this is happening @ work. Is this normal? We have had some problems in the past. I don't want to jump to conclusions nor do I want to be in a relationship where I am not respected! Thanks for your replys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to worry about. Guys often ejaculate when dreaming (the old wet dream) and even if not that we get erections and have pre-cum drips. Its pretty normal.

Its when you find them on your underwear you should worry:)

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he is sleeping at work:)

He may also be masturbating at work, don't know if he has the privacy, but he could be doing that and cumming in his drawers.

• If I have an erection for a long time, I usually get a moist spot. Don't worry about it

• hes jus havn wet dreams thts all.

• I will tell you a little secret about me and maybe it will give you some insight into your husband. Sometimes if I am looking at porn at work, or wherever, I will get a little pre-ejaculate that seeps out. I am not saying this is the case with your husband, but it is a possibility.

What Girls Said 1

• I've found,it matters where the spots are to tell if it is pre or erection pre cum. At the top of underwear, erection, at the crotch area means after,especially if they are larger.