Girls, what are the characteristics that make up your prince charming or Mr. Right?

...title^^ :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Highly intelligent- I want him to have a firm grasp on the world and an understanding of relativity

Cultured- I love his rock records, but please be able to eat properly with a fork, and appreciate others' efforts in the arts etc.

Kind- genuine empathy is hard to get, cuddle me if I'm just feeling down and lonely one day.

Protective- not controlling, but never leave me with the wolves.

Independant- Mama's boys are the worst. You should be able to blaze your own path in life.

Style- Don't be a slob, don't be a parrot (i'll keep having to explain you're not gay). If you have interesting style that's fine, but if you are a jeans and t guy...stay with the classics.

Humour- yes, you have to be funny...the type of humour is subjective to different people. I prefer something different then other girls..though I can say...it shouldn't constantly be vindictive or negative.

Attraction- looks are important, I need to be attracted, but my attraction grows with emotional attraction

Physicaly inclined- men are generaly built for sport. I like some stamina

Quirky- if you're in touch with your self, and share it with me, I will with you

Genuine- I only feel what's real.

Honest- it's your inclination to lie...but self controll and maturity are virtues.

Prudence- Man whores may not apply...we think you're dirty too...suprise. It really repulses me.

Oh and ...closet freak- don't discuss it, but be open, love it, enjoy it, love to make me happy ha ha Etc.

What Girls Said 6

• No one's perfect but some characteristics I like:

Honest

Funny

Sweet

Loving

Fun

Loyal

Independent

• Honesty (people who lie all the time or invent stuff don't do it for me)

Confidence (they know who they are and are not afraid to show it without being too cocky)

Intelligence (I'm not asking for Einstein)

Independent (too clingy is not okay)

A decent body/face (I said decent, it doesn't have to be super hot)

Faithfullness (I don't want boyfriend to cheat on me)

Fun (he's not serious all the time)

Nice (not a doormat though)

It's okay if you're not perfect, we love you anyway. It's just my mr. wonderful listed up there.

• HUMOR, loyalty, confident, focused on what he wants, a good listener...

• Loyal

Respectful,

Playful,

Trust worthy,

Smart and successful

Honest at all time

Faithful

Funny

Immature at times

Always there when needed the most

Lovable

• -Loyal

-Honest

-Faithful

-Respectful

-Responsible

-Trustworthy

-Funny

• There is no Prince Charming or Mr. Right. Everyone has flaws. The key is learning to see past them.

What Guys Said 1