Would you rather someone like you for your looks, personality, or mind?

And if you were to assign a certain percentage to each to rate their value how would you do it.

For example, I would prefer someone values my personality first, my mind second, and my looks third, so I would say 50% personality, 30% mind, and 20% looks.

Someone who really want to be thought of as physically attractive would probably give looks a higher percentage.

Make sense? I hope so.

• I primarily want to be liked for how handsome/beautiful I am
  • I primarily want to be liked for my personality, sense of humor, and all around pleasant disposition
  • I primarily want to be liked for my intelligence, wit, and any talents I may have,
  • This question confuses me/ I just want to see the answers
  • I'm sorry, what was the question? I was thinking about sex again.

Most Helpful Guy

• for me personality would be first, about 45%. intelligence 40% and looks 15% (I don't think highly of my looks and don't expect anyone else too).

what I look for in women is about 40% personality and 40% intelligence (who says all guys are only into looks).

lol at options d & e on your poll.

What Girls Said 3

• Percentages? That's cool.

I'd say around 50% personality, 40%, and 10% looks. Yeah, I like my brain.

• personality because my personality makes me who I am

• I would rather be liked for my personality, I can't change my looks, and not to say anything, but I'm usually perceived as being good looking. Therefore, it means nothing to me when a guy likes me because I'm "pretty", being liked for who I am is much more valuable.

• I figured that was the case for most people, but if you were to assign percentages like I did, how much more important would personality be?

• Uhh probably 60% personality, 20% mind, and 20% looks.

What Guys Said 1

• 60% Personality, 10% Mind, 30% Looks. I don't care about mind.