And if you were to assign a certain percentage to each to rate their value how would you do it.
For example, I would prefer someone values my personality first, my mind second, and my looks third, so I would say 50% personality, 30% mind, and 20% looks.
Someone who really want to be thought of as physically attractive would probably give looks a higher percentage.
Make sense? I hope so.
- I primarily want to be liked for how handsome/beautiful I amVote A
- I primarily want to be liked for my personality, sense of humor, and all around pleasant dispositionVote B
- I primarily want to be liked for my intelligence, wit, and any talents I may have,Vote C
- This question confuses me/ I just want to see the answersVote D
- I'm sorry, what was the question? I was thinking about sex again.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
for me personality would be first, about 45%. intelligence 40% and looks 15% (I don't think highly of my looks and don't expect anyone else too).
what I look for in women is about 40% personality and 40% intelligence (who says all guys are only into looks).
lol at options d & e on your poll.1