Would you rather be hot or cold?

Shivering or sweating? I'd rather be cold. I can't stand being hot and sweaty.

• Cold(Shivering)
  • Hot(Sweating)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• I'd much prefer to be cold.

I hate being hot; I feel like I'm sweating even if I'm not, I always feel dirty - probably because I think I'm sweating, my hands get clammy - it's just not pleasant.

The cold I can cope with, it's easier to try and warm yourself up than it is too cool yourself down I find.

• I would much rather be cold. You can only take off so much when you're hot, but you can always pile on more layers when you're cold.

• Cold,because if you're cold you can cover up as much as possible,but when you're hot,you can take all of your clothes off and still be really hot and uncomfortable...

• depends where I live... when I lived in colorado I preferred to be cold rather then hott because cold, I can put the heater on, electric blanket on, blankets, bundles of clothes, hot chocolate etc. but now that I'm in cali id rather be hott. pool, beach etc.

• i rather be hot, in the summer time I take extremely hot showers, I still sleep with a blanket even if I'm sweating because it makes me feel safe, plus sweating give me a nice glow and rosy cheeks

• I'd rather be warm.

• My body has learnt to adapt to the cold a lot. My body has different temperature changes a lot. So when it is cold I sometimes feel hot and when I am hot I just feel hotter. And even though I am hot I have cold hands for some reason.

Besides the cold makes me feel good lol. So fresh.

• cold

• cold. you can always put more on, but you can only take so much off

• I'd rather freeze than cook to death.

• Cold. Not everyone has AC, but you can bet your ass off at most everyone has a blanket.

• Sweating I HATE the cold so much!

• Hot, I'd actually have a reason to use the new pool in my back garden + I'm british weather is sh*t here it would be nice to have a change :)

• I'd rather be hot! I just hate the cold even though it doesn't get too cold where I live.

• cold

• i wish it was winter all year round, that would be amazing!

• Cold

• If I had no way to get warmer, than I would rather be sweating.

• i rather be sweating my ass off :P

• Hot.

• HOT, any day. I can always jump in a lake, or beach or go into the AC to cool down. Cold, unless you have layers on...or heat in a building, you're SOL. I hate feeling constricted by layers of clothing. But I'm in a tropical climate, so I know I'm biased.

• I would definitely rather me cold! I hate being hot and sweaty too lol

• Cold !

• i'd rather be cold too

• I just realized I voted for the wrong answer. Jesus, my intelligence astounds me. -_-

Anyway, I would rather be cold any day. I cannot stand the heat. I hate sweating and feeling gross and feeling the sun beating down on me. Humidity makes my skin sticky and my hair all gross and nappy. It's a lot easier to get cool then warm in my opinion.

It's currently 26 degrees here and it's been flurrying all week. I don't mind bundling up and going out.

What Guys Said 4

• Hate the cold, Id much rather prefer to be too hot than freezing cold. Don't like the cold weather, yeah I know if its cold you can put clothes on but when its cold it can switch between freezing to okish... throughout the day, its pretty irritating when you have to deal with that. when its hot its just much nicer

• hot, my favorite weather is tropical and warm.

• Hot all the way. I'm a skinny dude so it's not so bad for me. Right now outside, it's 25 degrees here and I'm miserable. Spring and summer can't come soon enough. Matter of fact, graduation can't come soon enough so I can hopefully move to someplace with only 1 season: comfort

• HOT