How do I make myself look like this?

This is me:

link

(yes I know that I have a funny tan. It was summer and my legs got burnt with shorts on)

This is what I want to look like:

link

I want that little line that goes down her belly and I don't want my thighs to touch. Is this impossible? What kind of exercises do I need to do?

and what should my diet be like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice that nobody answered your question.

Sigh.

"You are already beautiful and sexy the way you are" Fuck that sh*t! You asked a question.

Because I start with the answer. yes, I agree. I would do you in a heartbeat and marry you right after. That being said...

Cardio...and situps.

Try doing an exercise like bicycle. Your upper body is really at the level of most models. Your lower body, though very sexy, like you said might have your thighs tough. So, something like an elliptical may not be what you want for your upper body. But then again, it might help. But overall, you just need to do cardio for a long time to lower your body fat.

Basically, go on a bicycle, or roller blade. Running is good, but it can be bad on your knees and it is getting colder every day.

Now for the stomach, just do lots of situps. There are other leg exercises but they are a little difficult to explain online.

If you really want to do this, go to the gym. At the gym befriend a girl with a body like you want to get. Ask if you can work out with her and if she can show you things. Then, eventually...you can start going to the gym with a hot guy.

cheers and good luck

• I am a musician...

If every time I played a wrong note and asked how to fix it, and someone said to me, "Hey man, what you are playing is beautiful and perfect, don't change a thing", they would be doing me a disservice. We want to be better, and working out is a healthy thing to do.

Also about eating, What brando below said is true, eat enough calories and the RIGHT types of food. You heed energy to burn fat at the gym. Sculpt your body and look good.

enjoy.

• But she's changing her body to be more in conformance with a generic sort of 'beauty'. Not that the model isn't attractive, but I find her body a bit boring. It's nice to have some variation, and notions of what is attractive vary from man to man (assuming she's doing this to be more attractive to the opposite sex - there must be at least some element of that). Your analogy isn't very good, but commendations on actually answering her question!

What Guys Said 5

• Stomach: general ab workouts will help, but it's more a matter of diet than it is exercise. Definition comes from diet. High protein, low fat, moderate carb intake. 3:1 protein to carb intake basically. Most or all of your carbs should come from high fiber sources such as apples, whole grains, etc.

Legs: Thighs touching is more related to bone structure than it is to fat content. It may not be possible depending on the person to keep their thighs from touching. I can't say whether or not it is with you based on pictures. What I can say is that it is going to be very difficult because most any exercise you can do to reduce fat will also have you gain muscle, in which case you will still have thighs touching, just they will be solid instead of soft.

• I thought the biggest difference between those two pictures was the makeup lol. I don't really see the little line you refer to, could you be more specific? It looks to me like you're actually thinner than the picture you want to look like, so I'm not sure a diet is going to help you much. I suspect her thighs aren't touching because of the stockings she is wearing, so perhaps it's worth investigating if that would indeed make a difference.

• Somewhat unrelated, I think your face is prettier than that of the other girl. You look especially beautiful in the first picture in your profile.

• Your stomach is flatter. The only way that girl is lighter than you is if she those breasts you mentioned contain helium implants :p

I'm sorry to hear you don't see you're thinner yourself. It's somewhat common for women to overestimate their own weight/size, try to keep this in mind when comparing yourself to others :)

• I can almost guarantee that she weighs less...

• You already have definition in your stomach and chest, so really it would come down to either going to the gym and working on your core exercises. Your diet shouldn't be too hard to plan either. Don't go eating junk foods all the time, but other than that, make sure to eat ENOUGH calories. Not eating enough is basically wasting your time at the gym. You need wood to build a house, just like you need nutrients to build body mass. Just keep up with what you eat and what your metabolism is like. I don't know if you're like me, but I can eat all day and gain no weight at all. It shouldn't be too hard to plan your diet, and it doesn't have to be rigorous either.

As for the thighs touching, my opinion is don't worry about that. The no-thigh touching rule must be a girl thing only, because I think it makes a girl look a little unhealthy which isn't attractive. Your thighs are fine the way they are, don't worry about them.

• Jesus, your body is incredible. You've just sent my heart rate through the roof! Don't accuse me of being a perve, my interest in this thread was perfectly innocent! You look way better than the model body and face-wise.

• I think you look perfect and you don't need to change anything

What Girls Said 5

• You are perfect & beauitful. That other girl is actually fatter than you, so don't lose more weight. Learn to love your own body, you are already above average.

• You are perfect no need to change a thing. I wish I could be that skinny, I'm average weight, could probably lose 15 Ibs, sigh.

• Lunges,squats and running(not sprinting!)

• thighs aren't supposed to touch? oh sh*t...

• Holy sh*t your body already looks amazing.

You can do squats, lunges and stairs to try and make your thighs not touch. But they're not bad at all.