Do You Believe Everyone Is Beautiful?

Do you personally believe the saying "everyone is beautiful"?

I really have no opinions to be honest, I'm wishy washy with it.

So do you?

BTW:I'm not talking about personality,I'm talking about physically.NOT PERSONALITY,PHYSICALLY.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I know we can all say this persons beautifull and that person. If every person was beautiful that the word loses all its meaning because there is no reason to even say it if everyone is beautifull.

What Guys Said 9

• just as in the animal kingdom, some animals are beautiful to look at and some not so. people are no different, some are beautiful(although obviously people are differing on who) and some have been beaten with an ugly stick.

• um no.

some people are ugly some are fat some are disgusting and some are evil and cruel

• nope

• Everyone has their own definition of being attractive. It reminds of the saying: Another man's trash is another's treasure, so yea

• No. If that were true some sick ass people would be considered beautiful.

• a person I might find unattractive will be attractive to someone else so yes

• no, not even close.

i would say only 10% are beautiful.

• no because a lot of girls think I am. While that may be true, I think they are ugly too it's just on the inside. Honestly, hot girls are so stuck up

• No, of course not. If everyone were beautiful I wouldn't be ugly.

• lol, I can relate

• lol, I bet you're wrong!

• If you get zero compliments about your appearance even when you spend a lot of time and money on clothes, styling your hair and whatnot there's only one logical conclusion - ugly.

What Girls Said 12

• physically? obviously not. some people are ugly. if everyone was beautiful, ugly wouldn't even be in our vocabulary

• Gawd no... how can we define beauty? In a harsh way, from comparing people. Otherwise, beauty would not exist.

• i think everyone has something beautiful about them...maybe their whole appearance isn't beautiful but maybe they have certain good looking physical features..

• Personality plays into looks for me. I know you said no personality but it really does play into looks. Someone can go from unattractive to beautiful just by how they are. I have only met a couple ugly people in my life, they were the meanest ugliest girls you will ever meet. (luckily you don't have to) Not everyone is beautiful, but no one is ugly unless they are ugly on the inside.

• No, because I think that saying stems from the beauty in each persons individuality, not necessarily their looks. Of course not everyone is beautiful to every person in the world, because everyone has different tastes. But, I DO believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's a whole other quote to get into though haha.

• Obviously not everyone will be physically appealing, but the idea of beauty will be different from person to person. So what is beautiful physically to one person could be ugly to another. I would say that "everyone is beautiful to someone" intead of just "everyone is beautiful".

• I think that everyone has some redeeming quality, even if they don't turn heads overall.

• Nope.

If everyone was objectively "beautiful" physically then the term would become meaningless.

So no, strictly physically speaking not everyone is "beautiful."

• Yes, because what I find beautiful and what the person beside me finds beautiful are two different things.

• iNSIDE AND OUT

• ney

• No. Some people, unfortunately, are just ass ugly. But there's always something that can be done - a makeover, weight loss, plastic surgery, etc.

• I would never recommend anyone to have surgery no matter how 'ass ugly' they are. I generally like your answers but this one's pushing it.

• If someone feels that way, it doesn't matter what made them feel that way. The point is that they do. And if getting a nip and tuck is going to help them feel better about themselves, then I'm all for it. We can agree to disagree.

• Sometimes surgery raises a persons self esteem