Guys? How exactly do you feel around girls?

When I first began to like boys, I always thought that they never thought about girls the same way that girls thought about guys. Now I know this isn't true, but I still wounder what is going on in your minds. Do you think about giving her flowers or writing poetry for her but can never gain the courage? Or what? I seriously want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus, when I was thirteen I was always doubtful of myself haha. Of course I'm the romantic type I would say. I feel like the men should protect women no matter what so it would take me a few weeks before I would say anything like ask the girl out, of course when I was thirteen I saw a beautiful girl that I never talked to and never saw her again and I regreted it so now I'll just walk up to the girl and be myself just so I don't regret it later.

I'm sure their are some boys that feel the same way that you do.

What Guys Said 4

• well of course anything goes and it depends highly on the context but for the most part its either very rated R (sexual) we're focused on your physical features... that or a very large barrage of self doubt ... (does she like me?... am I good enough?.. blah blah)... sometimes both :D

• the poem one for me but get me to admit that in front of some1

• Yeah basically.

• I never went through the rock throwing stage when it came to girls. I have done numerous romantic things but it was wasted on unappreciative women.

Once I got a silk rose, real rose, and a chocolate rose. The silk rose was meant to last forever like our relationship, the real rose represented how delicate our relationship was, the chocolate one represented how sweet she was.

In a way I have grown bitter to gifts and such. I won't buy a woman diamonds and I absolutely hate those commercials. Blood Diamond shows what happens to those workers in third world countries who are slaves in mines just for some gold digger can get a rock.

I see those cash for gold commercials where this woman tells the camera that she had loads of jewelry she turned in just sitting in her jewelry box. And these Lexus commercials, barf. Sometimes you need to find that chubby abused woman that is making minimum wage shopping at thrift stores to get one that appreciates you. They are thankful for food, affection, etc.

• *sigh* Why couldn't their be more guys like you. The only one that I met that was even close turned out to be a jerk. :'-(

What Girls Said 0