Girls, what do you think about guys with long hair, mid hair or short hair. I want to know what you prefer ?, be honest.

• Buzz cut or verry short
  • Medium length.
  • Medium to long
  • Long hair (past shoulders)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think guys with buzzes or very short hair makes them unattractive. I think hair is one of the most important qualities when judging a guys looks. I like it to look nice and like he takes care of his hair, not just shave it all off and be done with it, but on the other hand, for a guy to be too into his hair or who spends wayy too much time on his hair, makes him seem a little well girly.

and hair past the shoulders is just kinda gross. I don't think guys should have it that long. not to mention most of the guys who have that long of hair don't even take care of it, brush it, etc and then it just looks like a rats nest or something.

sorry. I've very opinionated with guys hair ha.

What Girls Said 16

• I'll say the same thing I say for all of these questions about guys' hair length.

Guys with short hair are just gorgeous. But it should be just long enough to run my fingers through. So close to medium length is the very best, in my opinion.

And only some guys can pull off the long hair look. I say if it works really well for you, go for it.

• This is really hard to answer as I love hair that fits the guy. Some guys can pull off the long hair while others cannot and should not at all. It depends. I've dated guys with long hair that were so bohemian (think Johnny Depp mode) while others were gorgeous with a very short haircut.

• I usually like a guy with a shaved head or really super short hair, but some guys look good with it a little longer/shaggy. But never much longer. I just don't like long hair on guys!

• i love medium lenght hair on guys like the link below but it only suits some guys

link

• I am a sucker for nice hair. I love it when it's not extremely short but you get a chance to see it's natural texture. Not too long though that is a little bit of a turnoff. I would say kind of like punk hair (sorry I don't know how else to describe it) I am very attracted to.

• Long Long LONG hair!

So sexy!

Oh.

;P

• i prefer mid hair I am not a fan of the super short hair or the long hair.

i don't like short because I think it makes you look like a good boy/mama's boy and long hair us girls can't bring you home to dad, it gives you that I'm just here because she is hott I don't really like her for who she is look plus you look like a thug and you creep them out. mid hair is what I go for just you not a mama's boy nor a creepy can't bring home to dad kinda guy. on top of all that you look cool, can be given a chance without the father judging you from the sight of you and you can get more girl with your hott hair :-) hoped I helped

• i LOVE it when a guy's hair is just long enough so that he can *flick* it to the side a bit so its not in his eyes! oh so sexy!

• Just need enough to pull on :-)

• I hate it when a guy have a hair that is longer than mine, its just gross. but I like medium lenght and or buzz cut or very short

• personally I love short hair on a guy.spiky

long hair on a guy is really discustion to me because it usually looks like the guy doesn't bath.

• defo NOT LONG hair! Your supposed to be men, don't go down that road.the longest length you could get away with is just below the chin where its all floppy.thts my opinion, it all depends on the girl!

• i like my guys with short hair.

• I prefer short hair.

• I hate it when guys have long hair it's just wrong.

• Medium lenght of course

What Guys Said 2

• I think I get just as much attention now that I shave my head as I did when I used to have my long hair. It was a grunge thing, I had it died brick red and it was all kurt cobain-esque. lol Ahhhh, the good old 90's. hehe

• millitary style is possibly the best.