Do you notice when a girl wears makeup?

not the obvious heavy eyeliner or dark eyeshadow or heavy lip colors but little things like foundation, mascara on the lashes, blush on the cheeks...those kinds of things, do you notice it?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope. guys have no clue when it comes to makeup...as long as the girl looks nice

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, but I still don't like it. I know my girl has the cutest freckles on her face, but she tries to cover them with makeup. Which I don't get. lol

• Only if I think about it and look for it. I don't often.

When I'm close to someone and used to them without "war paint" I often think they look much better without it.

• I don't know about other guys...but I definitely notice when a girl is wearing makeup.

• Not really.

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy can notice you are wearing make up, you are wearing too much. Go for a natural look, men don't look for signs of make up.

• I notice sometimes but if it looks natural then I think it looks very pretty and soft compared to OTT.

• If you apply it right, they should barely notice. Makeup is meant to enhance, not overshadow your features.

• I think you have the right amount of make up a girl should wear in your pic for your profile. and no I'm not hitting on you... but its not too noticable, I can tell but I don't think its too much at all.

• Thank you. And I didn't think you were hitting on me? Lol. I don't prejudge.