Can I pull off this top?

link

I'm very thin, I would wear a size xs. My concern is that because I'm really flat (32B), I couldn't pull off this top since it's so low cut as I have nothing to show lol.

What do you guys think?

if the link doesn't work you too, the top is called

Monologue Top

Most Helpful Guy

• The link doesn't work for me :(

• the link works for me. :(

but it's called - Monologue Top

• I found it :)

I'm quite sure it would look just fine on you, the mannequin wearing the top in the pictures doesn't have large breasts either :)

What Guys Said 6

• You'll be OK

a better link for me was

link

• Looks cute. You'd probably fit just fine :)

• i actually think this top would look fine. it will be more flattering on a skinnier girl. just waer a good bra with it and let the shirt do the rest

• Lol my friend was wearing this top today

• U would look smoking hot!

• What top?

• Still dno if it works, if it does, the girl modelling it is a slim built and looks pretty good, so yeah sure.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it would look just fine, no matter of the breast size however, I think it would look best on someone who is smaller in the chest area rather than someone with D cups. The design on the chest will add a little bit of size, since it has plenty of ruffles.

• The ripples in the fabric would just enhance your boobs, so I say go for it. You probably want a tank top under that though

• try it on... I wouldn't know why not! - you might work with some accessories that you still look girly - if you want that

• 32b isn't that small! the fact that it's low cut will probably just make you look bigger in that area if that's what you're worried about :) And I'm a What Not to Wear addict so that's straight from Stacy & Clinton haha.

• It's a fact: people in America, and not just men, idolize big breasts. Every year, American women spend millions of dollars on breast implants, cosmetic procedures to improve their breasts, breast enlargement pills, pumps and creams.

Considering the role that big breasts play in our culture and society, the amount time, energy, money and emotion that goes into breast enlargement seems justified.

But why do men like big breasts? You may be surprised to learn that not all men like big breasts (and we're not talking about gay men) - that the male fascination with massive mammaries is relatively recent, and is a localized phenomenon.

Not all men like big breasts

"Beauty" and standards of what is attractive and what isn't is defined by culture. American culture and society currently idolize big breasts on tall, slender figures (a combination almost never found in nature).

Did you know that in Brazil, breasts take a backseat to a woman's butt? In this South American culture, pert and round buttocks are far more attractive to men than breasts.

But during the 16th century, big breasts were considered low-class. The kinds of knockers men drool over today would only be found on a wet-nurse back then. The standard belle in the 1700s would be considered overweight today - but back then, carrying a few extra pounds was a sign of wealth (that you got enough to eat). And these neoclassical beauties had relatively small breasts - a modest B cup at most.

Have you ever seen ancient Greek or Roman sculptures at the museum? You may recall that even the goddess of love, Aphrodite/Venus, wasn't burdened with cleavage. These ancient beauties were instead well-proportioned with breasts that fit their frames.

And it's not just breast size standards that change over time. Remember Michaelangelo's famous sculpture David? The reason the statue doesn't have a larger penis is because, in Renaissance Italy, having a big penis was a cause for embarrassment. In that time and place, being over-generously hung was about as attractive as wearing a red clown nose.

Is it all just marketing?

The theory is that American male fascination with big breasts is driven by the advertising and media machine. Their explanation goes like this: children are exposed to seductive, sensual sexy advertising featuring busty female models. Children are taught to associate these images with arousal.

Fast forward: children are now adults. Marketers use the same types of images to attract their attention - and it works. So TV commercials, billboards and magazine ads perpetuate this big-breasted, sexy iconography. And children see it, too. Thus the cycle perpetuates itself.

Whether or not one agrees with any of these explanations of why men like big breasts, it's important to realize that the male fascination is real. People perceived as beautiful, on average, are promoted faster at work, where they make more money. They get better service. And they marry more attractive partners.

• Wow - quite a thesis. You should have a real ID, not Anonymous.